Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

Xavi masked Dembele being utterly useless at producing. Won LL without that bum in the business end of the season...while Dembele without Xavi is 0 goals and 2 assists in 16 games

:lol:
In the 'business end of season' we scrapped tons lucky 1-0s against fodder thanks to STegen heroics mainly and solid defence. Xavi was heavily exposed then.
Whereas, when Dembele was around, we would win by larger margins, but most importantly we would create some chances, which almost all were created by either Dembele or Pedri.

So, who masked who?
Yeah, we all know the answer

BJJ

🤣

He is a miracle worker for getting a 1 0 win against a shiity Bilbao side at HOME!!!

🤣

Posters here think we are West Ham or Villa ffs.
Basically we scrapped a win against a poor team.
Classico will show where we really are this season.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

You have the usual toxic „fans“ here that spout the same nonsense 5 minutes into every game.
That's the main reason this forum is so dead and nobody wants to post here any more.

There are numerous and I mean numerous, posters here that exclusively post negative shit and have literally never posted ANYTHING positive about Barca, ever.

Why they decide to attach themselves to something they are so toxic about is beyond bewildering. Though, I suspect most of them are undercover fans of Madrid.

The point is, is this wouldn't fly on any other forum. Is there any modration here at all? You just need to go in to the Negreira thread to see anti Barca posters flourishing with BS.

I generally try to stay away from toxicity and negativity in my personal life, but that is becoming more and more difficult to do on here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

BJJ

That's the main reason this forum is so dead and nobody wants to post here any more.

There are numerous and I mean numerous, posters here that exclusively post negative shit and have literally never posted ANYTHING positive about Barca, ever.

Why they decide to attach themselves to something they are so toxic about is beyond bewildering. Though, I suspect most of them are undercover fans of Madrid.

The point is, is this wouldn't fly on any other forum. Is there any modration here at all? You just need to go in to the Negreira thread to see anti Barca posters flourishing with BS.

I generally try to stay away from toxicity and negativity in my personal life, but that is becoming more and more difficult to do on here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
The reason the forum is dead is because the team is playing shitty football with limited success. How can anyone be excited and say good things about the dross served up ?

iniestaGOAT

The reason the forum is dead is because the team is playing shitty football with limited success. How can anyone be excited and say good things about the dross served up ?

He said the reason forum is dead is you.

We need to ban your ass to save the forums..

Let's do it

Messigician

A

Stop being a crybaby

Iniesta Ultra

Only plastic fans would stop supporting Barca while we suffer Xavi. And only a black miracle of highest order can keep him here beyond this season. There'll be light after he leaves.

Gnidrologist

People are upset, because Barca play shit football and there's no progress visible. They also keep coming back and talk about it, because they are fans. You need teletubbie version of Barcaforum?

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

People are upset, because Barca play shit football and there's no progress visible. They also keep coming back and talk about it, because they are fans. You need teletubbie version of Barcaforum?
No, internet bad man, I didn't ask for 'teletubbie' forum. I don't really care, I was just explaining why most of the decent posters have long since left this carcass of a forum.

There is a very big difference between constructive criticism and posting 100 percent negativity ad nauseam.

Gnidrologist

Who are those "most of the decent posters"? As i've noticed in difetent forums, the population changes over time for no particular reason. Some posters get a life or become too busy, some decide to reduce their participation for other reasons, some die. Also decline of golden era and absence of any real superstars, let alone end of Messi career weeded out a lot of glory hunters.

iniestaGOAT

F9HW1LLWEAAteAo

Spotify is defintiely the best thing that has happened to Barcelona since XAVI HERNADEZ being hired as the manger

Loki

I feel exactly the same way. I already put half the forum on ignore and still see mostly negative posts. It's a cesspool for frustrated people, who need to let out their daily frustration somewhere it would seem. And there are trolls, success fans and madridistas as well of course.
It's a shame, with the right moderation, this forum could have been so much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans