Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Felix has been great filling the LF/LW position the entire world knew we needed, but we can do a bit better.

I hope the club doesn't fall too in love with him, unless atletico is willing to do a Felix, Torres swap, who I think would actually do well there.

JamDav1982

Felix can be a good option when more pace at CF and out wide and has been a good loan signing.

But club as always said needed to sign more pace and a proper DM and have not adressed it in way should have been.

Barca still need a RB, LW and a DM after all this time.. who knew..

Although to be fair Araujo could be a Pep like RB particularly v better teams if Xavi wants to go that route.

JamDav1982

Lol

So close to a decent post, then had to drop in usual crap at the end.

Nah its all facts.

Many of the problems that have been pointed out could have been adressed a lot better.

But usual folk claimed Barca adressed all in summer and signed a DM as folk wanted with Romeu etc.. LW Felix was there etc.

Long enough some have said not signing enough pace, DM not being adressed properly etc and other players signed ahead of that.

jamrock

With everyone fit we should be able to go on a good winning streak, mistake cost us a few points already this season.

Put a mini pep style solid 8-9 game winning streak will correct that.

BJJ

I dread to think what will happen when Xabi Alonso becomes Real manager.
The foundation is already there and Real probably need another 2-3 good transfers and they will be untouchable in la liga.
Another fail for Xavi. Awful second half and subs.

I didn't watch this live but watched the replay. We lack the killer mentality plus we've a victim of bad planning yet again by the board. Look at the nine position. Lewandoski too old to be a starter and Roque to young to be a starter.
We need a proper DM urgently. I mean January and Xavi needs to go by yhe end of the season .

Sailor Mars

Barca havent adressed pace in the front line or the DM area as has always been said.

Not one DM signed and not one pacey player up top signed despite the hundreds of millions given and most money Barca have spent in years.

Stil Barca have a good squad and at a time there is no clear complete squad out there but need to adress the issues many have being said need to be addressed for a while now.
They signed Raphi, but he's been ranging somewhere from a dud of a signing to an okay signing.

Messigician

Subs were absolutely necessary. Team was gassed and we didn't have better options on the bench

Two reasons why we lost

Ter statue. Straight booty. Should have got rid 5 years back.

Score stuck at 1-0. Missing chances after chances after chances.

I could see it coming missing so many chances
Xavi only knows how to win win win

BJJ

Gundogan pretty much exposed the dressing room yesterday.
Everyone at Barca is way too relaxed and laid back.
This is on the manager. He's supposed set high standards and the players are supposed to meet them.
Since Lucho , all of our managers have been trash.
That idiot Valverde really let the rot set in and we haven't recovered since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans