Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant

Carry on and continue to hate on everything and everyone who is working overtime to bring us back.

:lol:

Meantime, the local Barca fans know where their passion and loyalty lie. They were in the street celebrating a championship, not moaning on forums saying how little the title means because Madrid is shit.
Wasn't this what you were doing consistently when Valverde was here?

serghei

Wasn't this what you were doing consistently when Valverde was here?

Some of my EV criticism was over the top, but it's also true that the team was much better back then, had much more money, some legends still close to their prime (even is slightly past it), and so on.

JamDav1982

Some of my EV criticism was over the top, but it's also true that the team was much better back then, had much more money, some legends still close to their prime (even is slightly past it), and so on.

None of them were in their prime bar Messi at times.

The defence now is better than back then. The midfield probably is also.

EV didnt get to choose his players and lost Neymar.

The club then spending big on players that didnt work out is not on him.

Balance team now and that one in 2019 that went out to Liverpool and other than Messi not a huge difference if at all.

Messi was the one being made out to hold back Arthur etc also...

The other side to it Real were much better then also really and had 4 CL in 5 years time in their prime more so than Barca.

JamDav1982

Nah he did a good job with what had and he didnt lose two CL semis.

Different times and all could really do was try to see out those ageing players last few years.

Did a good job.

Folk were claiming Barca were fucked for years when Neymar left and had no chance v the Real who were dominating CL.

As usual when Barca won.. all Messi.. when Barca lost it was everyone elses fault.

Valiant

-You say the team was better back then meanwhile you trashed the likes of Rakitic, Vidal, Roberto, Suarez and even Messi regularly. And I remember you constantly going on and on about how a good manager elevates his team. So if that team was so much better, then maybe Valverde wasn't so bad...?

-Yes, the team had more money, but there were guys like abidal and bartomeu in charge of that money. We never tried to build a balanced squad, the squad had glaring holes and Valverde would be blamed for all of it. Did Valverde even get a single signing he requested for?

-'Some legends still close to their primes'
Most of those players were in their thirties or close to it. You yourself used to berate several of them as finished players.

I don't want to make this about about Valverde, but I find it really odd how you vehemently defend Xavi for the same things you criticized Valverde for.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

-You say the team was better back then meanwhile you trashed the likes of Rakitic, Vidal, Roberto, Suarez and even Messi regularly. And I remember you constantly going on and on about how a good manager elevates his team. So if that team was so much better, then maybe Valverde wasn't so bad...?

-Yes, the team had more money, but there were guys like abidal and bartomeu in charge of that money. We never tried to build a balanced squad, the squad had glaring holes and Valverde would be blamed for all of it. Did Valverde even get a single signing he requested for?

-'Some legends still close to their primes'
Most of those players were in their thirties or close to it. You yourself used to berate several of them as finished players.

I don't want to make this about about Valverde, but I find it really odd how you vehemently defend Xavi for the same things you criticized Valverde for.

Dude did you have another profile in 2019?

iniestaGOAT

They said we had to sign Eric ten haag
Almost everyone in here

Except one man.. who actually knows ball.

Myself.

Guess I will count this as another W for me

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If Xavi got punted by a third division team, they would want his head on a platter, but they still want Tuchel.

If Xavi decided to bring in a 37 year old to play right back against the fastest winger in the world, they would demand he testified before the UN, but they still want De Zerbi.

If Xavi spent nearly half a billion and still got humiliated every week and lost 3 nil at home against a reserve team they would demand his immediate castration, but they still want Ten Haag.

They never learn. They never will !

We can only thank the Lord that Don Laporta is at the wheel. :boss:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Do we even have training sessions anymore? I've seen Sunday league teams better drilled than whatever we're seeing here

Birdy

This bum will put on the pom poms for just about anyone over Xavi :lol:

Let me know when Ten Hag wins a major trophy beating out a competitive rival like RM.

Ten Haah already eliminated RM at the biggest stage with a team and squad much inferior.
But you were prob busy with Messi fanboying at that time and you didn't notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans