Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

I think we need to start talking about replacing him. He is doing nothing positive for this team. Where is the teamplay? Nice passes? Good pressing?? What the hell is this football? Boring boring.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

”Defeat in El Clásico clearly affected the way we started the first half. The team was on a low and we were struggling to get into the game. We weren't playing well and we were lacking in intensity. It is simply unacceptable that the team failed to put in the required intensity from the first second. And the negative aspects turned viral in the second half. It wasn't until the last five minutes that we finally started to show some hunger and began to look comfortable. And ultimately, the way we won was spectacular, and that will be a huge boost for our confidence."

"These were three golden points, and from what i could see from the bench I was staring to lose hope that they would come. But that has set an example that we need to follow. This should be a turning point for us."

Total-Football

Bad Managers i think will be the reason Barca and United get sold to some cheikh from the middle east or some American jew. Inevitable.. barca sold its assets and invested heavily and Xavi is not going to translate the investment into success . This cycle is not sustainable and will be a matter of time before the club turns to exterior resources. I say this with some pessimism. I hope something emerges because sometimes even bad managers manage somehow to Make a team work and we have seen precedents.

JamDav1982

It wasnt 'intensity'.. it was a lack of structure, quality in positions and tactical shape of team.

Xavi could be seen in first half telling Araujo to pump ball over the top.....that about sums it up.

There was no structure to hold ball and play through midfield and Xavi wanted team to pump ball over top or down wing...to a slow front three and none of who are type to run in behind.

I honestly doubt Xavi thinks that and puts it all down to players and hangover from last weekend.

He is at it comparing that to Real game that was 50/50 across the 90 mins much more so than the cunting Barca were taking to Sociedad tonight.

Givenchy

I think we need to start talking about replacing him. He is doing nothing positive for this team. Where is the teamplay? Nice passes? Good pressing?? What the hell is this football? Boring boring.
I'm at the point I was during the end of Valverde but at least we had some Messi magic here and there, this is just soul destroying football. Players are regressing and some of the decisions are baffling. Araujo at RB when we signed Cancelo? Why is Inigo starting ahead of our best CB Christensen???

What we see on the pitch is a poorly coached team, vs any decent manager he gets exposed time and time again only to be bailed out by pure luck or big players stepping up with moments.

Birdy

We should start asking at what point does Laporta take action?

He was a little bitch with Koeman, even to the point of disrespect, and now this?

BJJ

What a shit match again from Xavi. Fool has no idea what he's doing.
Comprehensively outplayed and only luck at yhe end helps us out.
If Koeman was playing this kind of football with this squad, the press would be baying for his blood. We are basically finished as a club. At least for the next ten years. This club has a culture of complacency and entitlement that simply will not allow it to be competitive in the near future. We may win the odd domestic title but in Europe we will continue to be whipped.
Such poor, boring football. Sack this fool ASAP.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Xavi's narrative clearly aimed at trying to deflect media pressure but cules know. Yes, for sequences in the Clasico Barca played excellent but on balance not nearly good or clinical enough. At home, inexcusable to waltz through that 2nd half begging for a lucky comeback - and it happened

Against La Real, no question we were inferior overall and lacked control or creativity from a collective point of view. The ball circulation is painful to watch and after 24 months that is entirely on Xavi

Meanwhile you watch any City match under Pep and you know what to expect in terms of style of play. Zero identity

JamDav1982

Moan about ball circulation while claiming Gavi is favourite player.....

Probably similar thinking to why Xavi is confused when play like yesterday.

jamrock

Hey @jamrock

You see patterns I can’t see. :lol:
Que

You have no complaints, this season we made it out the group stage bro.

That's your be all & end all, that you called a few of us out, that's didn't go so well 😂😂.

What? Now the shit league that wasn't valuable, is super important and valuable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans