Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givenchy

He is relevant, because he was a coach we should have gone for in 2021, and he still is a perfect replacement for Mister "I don't have a fucking clue how to coach a team" if he is free when Xavi gets the sack
He isn't the perfect replacement and he's been exposed at United. I still have ETH as a promising manager with much more potential than Xavi but losing 7-0 to Liverpool is fucking lol.

ETH has a few glaring issues in his stubbornness and I'm pretty sure Ajax fans complained about this before he went to United.

Birdy

ETH can turn this around, but he is in a really bad spot. If he somehow makes the top 3 this season... kudos to him... but don't see it. His team is in shambles.
top3 :lol:
You know what, you are really funny. You invent criteria yourself which you know beforehand are not achievable.
You know very well that top4 is impossible for UTD this season, because there are 4 far better teams at the moment that UTD won't catch even if they improve

PS: But I feel you.
You are so butthurt that a coach you have been propagandaing against exposed your Catalan Lampard last season at Europa league.

Birdy

He isn't the perfect replacement and he's been exposed at United. I still have ETH as a promising manager with much more potential than Xavi but losing 7-0 to Liverpool is fucking lol.

ETH has a few glaring issues in his stubbornness and I'm pretty sure Ajax fans complained about this before he went to United.
7-0 was bad, but he also won against all big 6 last season, including City.
You should be able to see all sides

serghei

:lol: Top 4 is impossible for United this season, because ETH has been meh.

So... he is gonna get sacked most likely. It's almost innevitable under normal circumstances, his hope is United are known to trust managers a lot, so he might survive a shit season.

Birdy

:lol: Top 4 is impossible for United this season, because ETH has been meh.

So... he is gonna get sacked most likely. It's almost innevitable under normal circumstances, his hope is United are known to trust managers a lot, so he might survive a shit season.
It is impossible because there are better teams, more complete and ready teams.

:rofl1: Butthurt....

Xavi's Barca - champions
ETH United - barely able to make top 4.

:lol:

Oh yeah. Butthurt a lot. Because you pushed the childish idea that Xavi> ETH more than anyone here.
And he eliminated us with Wan Bissaka, Fred and Wou Werghost, while the Catalan Lampard had all the galore Laporta bought him with the levers.

PS:
But, it's OK, I get it.
You can't have a normal discussion without purposefully strawmaning and misconstruing the points that are presented to you. You are even a liar if it is needed to double down on your wrong takes.
My bad to even reply to you.

fergus90

Ten Hag will get another job after United, he's still got credit in the bank from his Ajax stint.

Plus United have been a shambles for years just generally as a club. Genuinely only someone like Pep is saving it with its current outdated infrastructure.

Although it's a bit baffling how it always comes down to Xavi vs Ten Hag in this thread lol. Neither managers have any bearing whatsoever on each other.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ten Hag will get another job after United, he's still got credit in the bank from his Ajax stint.

Plus United have been a shambles for years just generally as a club. Genuinely only someone like Pep is saving it with its current outdated infrastructure.

Although it's a bit baffling how it always comes down to Xavi vs Ten Hag in this thread lol. Neither managers have any bearing whatsoever on each other.

Ten Hag hade made Ajax to a great team and playing very nice football. Otherwise i agree with you

Iniesta Ultra

Just watched Girona highlights, their build up combo in box for second goal was excellent. Haven't seen such dna from us since amigos and Puig left.

iniestaGOAT

I'll say it slowly so you might understand. Our best players last season were already in our squad. The signings HE requested made little or not impact over the course of the season. We are playing the worst looking football we've played in years.

You're wrong about Xavi. Used to suck Busquets dick when he was trash. Half the things you say are utter troll garbage. I need to learn to just ignore you, because you are literally so stupid you have no idea that you word vomit on a forum all day, every day.

Is this guy trying to troll me? Or are you just stupid?

Rapinha? Who won us countless games by himself?
Lewandowski? League top scorer?
Kounde and christensen? Almost set a defensive record
All the kids from LA MASIA? Blessed by XAVI

If you dont stop talking out your ass someone shouold whoop your ass

iniestaGOAT

You're wrong about Xavi. Used to suck Busquets dick when he was trash. Half the things you say are utter troll garbage. I need to learn to just ignore you, because you are literally so stupid you have no idea that you word vomit on a forum all day, every day.

I can't be proven wrong about xavi you braindead troll.. I have already been proven right.

This guy's so dumb

And I have been proven right about busquets as well cause the whole forum is missing him right now

Give me my W

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans