Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

"I have zero doubts that the criticism from the press is affecting the team.

"It happened to me as a player and I can see it now. There's a massive wave of negativity around the team that is harming us."

"The criticism does not affect me, it affects the players," Xavi stressed.

"I can see it in their faces. People said I was Barca's cancer [when he was a player], and now I'm here as the manager."

Despite the rough treatment that he and his men have received from local newspapers such as SPORT and Mundo Deportivo, Xavi insisted that he never looks "at the negative part of things".

"I only try to look for solutions to our problems. Solutions so that our players can enjoy themselves on the pitch.

"I can tell that they're not enjoying now," Xavi added.

mc_lovin

First time I have some doubts about him, but he should get the whole season anyway. Just need our usual 2-3 months of brilliant football and we are golden. It can’t get worse.

Rory

First time I have some doubts about him, but he should get the whole season anyway. Just need our usual 2-3 months of brilliant football and we are golden. It can’t get worse.
When was our 2-3 months of brilliant football last season? This isn’t a trick question or me trying a gotcha. Genuinely curious because I can’t remember this

JamDav1982

He is waffling.

The support he gets from media and excuses made are constant.

Some pointing out when play like shite is not unfair criticism.

Any negativity excists due to performances on pitch and more being expected and rightfully so.

Gnidrologist

"It happened to me as a player and I can see it now. There's a massive wave of negativity around the team that is harming us."

"I can see it in their faces. People said I was Barca's cancer [when he was a player], and now I'm here as the manager."

Despite the rough treatment that he and his men have received from local newspapers such as SPORT and Mundo Deportivo, Xavi insisted that he never looks "at the negative part of things".

"I only try to look for solutions to our problems. Solutions so that our players can enjoy themselves on the pitch.

"I can tell that they're not enjoying now," Xavi added.
So, he's a weak ass faggot that can't take the heat and is making his whole team into pussies like himself. Good job, Xavier!

JamDav1982

Part of playing for a top club is dealing with criticism and coming out the other side.

Front up to the criticism and do something about it not moaning about how tough it is and try to make sure everyone knows it is unfair and to keep spirits up.

All feels very far from a winning mentality in long run.

It is usual.. too many at Barca think they have football worked out, dont make many mistakes and whole world is conspiring against them... officials, luck, grass, weather..media.

Media even started to turn on Gundo a bit for saying club/players accepts defeat too easily.

Usual shite.

Gnidrologist

Xavi has made this team into lazy joggers, who believe they are too good to give a 110% shift and instead would stroll over most opponents because of their supposed technical superiority. They need someone like Lucho to kick their teeth in and force into Rocky style training sessions. Apart from being tactical noob, Xavi is also way too soft to be a leader and inspiration. He should follow Iniestas suit and go make some wine instead, while coaching pakistani champions in his leisure time.

Porque

"I only try to look for solutions to our problems. Sometimes I load up a page on barcaforum and show them a post from a guy there called Serghei. I say to them, see this guy knows his football, this guy still believe in us. If we win LaLiga it is for fans like him" Xavi added.

Can't say I disagree with him to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans