Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

More Xavi for you:

“Above all it affects the younger ones. You see Inigo [Martinez], Lewandowski, [Joao] Cancelo, [Ilkay] Gundogan and it doesn’t affect them. But there are a lot of young people and we have to protect them.”

"Gundogan lost a ball he would not normally lose and there is a transition. We can't allow these mistakes. It is unacceptable.''

Fati_Future_BallonDor

So 4 mentally strong players :pique:

I would wonder if the criticism really affect the players so much, i mean media shits on every club which plays bad or doesnt win. Nt break comes to the perfect time, now get the head right and come back stronger than ever

Birdy

Barcelona media have been incredibly soft on Xavi because of his status as a player for us. If anything he's really lucky.

Pep was criticized way more harshly and we were dominating the world back then.

This pretty much.
He gets soft to minimal criticism for his shit football after 2.5 years of building a team as he wants it, and then he has the audacity to say that the media criticism is affecting the team.

Anyone remembering the media criticism on Koeman and Valverde maybe?

delancey

It’s actually a smart way for him to deflect guilt onto fans and media. Instead of it being his fault, it’s now the fault of media who may now feel guilty about criticizing the team in the future. :lol:

Masetro10

Stop hiring former players with "Barca DNA" I mean besides La Masia all Barca DNA is for coaches is playing 433 and passing the ball around playing attacking football. Anyone can accomplish that. These Barca DNA coaches get lost in the sauce trying to replicate Prime Barca when they don't have any players on the level of a single starter from those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans