Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Barca has many pulls and advantages over other clubs.. but that lessens if players/agents see Barca as less of a place to go an develop and play a desired style of football.

Of course there is still a huge pull there but it decreases when different factors fall away.

Devils

He's a terrible manager lol. I've said it many times, he's probably the worst manager out of the top 20 teams in Europe.

-His signing are atrocious
-His football is possibly the worst I've seen from any manager over the last 20 years at Barca.
-His whining to the press is comical

To this day I cannot believe that fat toad Laporta renewed his contract. Xavi had all the luck in the world winning La Liga last season and even a blind person could see that shit.

Porque

It's the first time he has hit a wee bit of pressure from the press and he has spat his dummy.

Next he will come out copying his favourite manager and telling them tu es muy malo

El Gato

Villarato!

This guy is just as conservative as EV if he folds and reverts to his safe 1-0 terrorball with 4 mids at the slightest pressure
Who is the SS in that scenario even if not Felix. This makes no sense

Playing Kounde at RB will piss off Cancelo
Playing Cancelo at RB and Christensen at CB will piss off Kounde
Playing Gavi with FDJ will piss off every other midfielder
Playing Gavi at LM/RM will be funny as fuck considering got Yamal

On top of that the slowass Lewa waiting for balls in the box

Can't wait

Messi983

Would argue Felix is pretty safe even with 4 man midfield. He would be the supporting forward Lewa will combine with.

Exactly. Or could also be part of rotation in that 4th midfielder spot. Knowing our luck it's unlikely all midfielders will stay healthy for the rest of the season.

Also, it's not like Raphinha or Ferran deserve more playing time (and Yamal is also not ready to start) so why not try something new?

It's also quite obvious playing with two offensive FBs doesn't work so rotating Cancelo (he'll have to get some rest soon) and Balde (who's not having the best season) at LB while using Kounde/Araujo as RB is also an option.

Messi983

According to Barça's numbers this season, the latest comeback in Montjuïc also highlighted two statistics in which Barça leads among teams in the five major European leagues: the number of points won and the number of goals scored in the last 15 minutes : 12 goals.

In those crucial moments of the game, the Barça records are unsurpassed by any other team. In the confrontation against the Vitorian team, the Polish striker scored in the 78th minute, turning the score around and thus contributing to adding more points in the league table. In total, Barça has gained 14 points in the last quarter of an hour.

You can call it lucky or undeserved but I'll take this. Didn't happen a lot in the past even when we had better teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans