Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

True, in the 2nd season they played like shit and got stuffed by Ajax in CL. That was one of the worst Madrid sides in the last 10 years. If not the worst.

Still, point remains that EV had a much superior team, and none of the financial issues to be worried about.

Even if Real wasnt good EV won that league with 87 points which is only one point less than last season so even a strong Real Madrid would have had problems. Also Ev already proved in 17/18 that he can beat a very strong Real madrid, 93 points at the end!

And i disagree with the superior team thing, the team under Pep or the 2015 were superior, 2019 the team was average if you look at the players names + Messi. But in 16/17 and 19/20 without EV Messi could not win the league which shows that EV was one of the main reasons (Messi ofc also) why Barca won the leagues....

Anyways, i will watch Juve Inter now, lets just hope Barca will turn around the league :cool:

JamDav1982

In hindsight, probably should have been allowed to finish the season.

And if loses league leaves?

So even though won more he cant survive one season of not winning league... yet you are the one that laughs at others and makes out Barca have to win league every season...

So EV should have got one season when was competing for title and then sacked in summer if doesnt win and thats off back of two titles.

What are the rules for Xavi and what his title allows?

Also why are Real in 18/19 shit in a one off season when won the CL three of previous four years... you completely argue against that now and say Real are one of best teams in Europe due to winning past CL QFs once in last 5 seasons and winning one CL in 5 years...

Where is the logic there?

Birdy

Guy is running into one contradiction after another.
He can't even keep track of the shit he has said at times to double down on his dreadful apologist takes

KingLeo10

Messi did so much for PSG aye.
When thinking relative to Madrid his squad wasnt much or any better than theirs.

Messi in 17/18 and 18/19 (especially) is a whole different beast than 2022 Messi.

That version scored 100 goals and had 40 assists on top of that in EV's first two seasons.

JamDav1982

Messi in 17/18 and 18/19 (especially) is a whole different beast than 2022 Messi.

That version scored 100 goals and had 40 assists on top of that in EV's first two seasons.

2022 also shows how much coaches and team set up matter for every player.. Messi included.

Best ever international years in last few when Argentina got it right for/with him,

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Pipe down rat, the reason Lewa is getting dunked on is because clowns like you and Temp tried to sell the lie that he's still in his physical prime and a late bloomer with a late peak.

I didnt say he is a late boomer, that doesnt make sense as he was already worldclass during his whole career. In his first season he won Pichichi with a team which gives him 3 times less chances than the Bayern team so he didnt flop, second season is crap but this can happen to any player

i remember your post when Messi went to PSG: PSG will definitely win cl in next 2 years , as you see everyone can make wrong prediciton :ROFLMAO:

KingLeo10

Birdy jumping on the Portuguese rat's wagon while carrying some of the biggest L's on the forum...like foaming at the mouth and calling others idiots when predicted Argentina as contenders (not even winners lmao) for WC :lol:

Not to mention:
Demebele
Potter
Poch

The list goes on and on

malvolio

:lol: Keep telling yourself that.

A new manager comes in, the initial objective is to compete for the title.
Next season the objective is to get the title.

Xavi did that faster. In his first actual season, that's all.
At Barca, it is only right for expectations to be like that. Xavi did overachieve with the league win last season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Watch them win the Scudetto next season now that Conte's not at Inter and his fans to cartwheel how he carried Juventus. :lol:
Messi gonna collect those CLs at PSG. GOAT but we lose his wages and money hungry entourage.

Siuuu.

@Birdy @Temptation unfortunately i didnt find the 'PSG will definitely win a cl in next 2 years' but i found two another funny posts :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Anyways i dont care about those predictions, football without predictions would be boring, you were wrong with PSG, i was wrong with Real and Birdy wrong with argentinia - it is what it is :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans