Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porque

Salamanca up on Thursday. They are going to be well up for that.

If we somehow go out, surely Xavi doesn't survive much longer.

Givenchy

I can really see us taking a beating vs Napoli if he continues. Players look like they have no fight in them or belief in Xavi and although they have sucked for a while, Gundo and Lewa must be wondering what in the fuck they walked into signing for Barca.

Laporta would be beyond stupid to carry on like this with CL money on the line.. seeing as he sold off parts of the club to fund shitty transfers, every euro counts.

KingLeo10

Birdy never fails to suck off EPL when he has otherwise credible points.

:lol: As soon as Lamps was sacked, Chelsea took off. The league competition wasn't the problem.

BJJ

I can really see us taking a beating vs Napoli if he continues. Players look like they have no fight in them or belief in Xavi and although they have sucked for a while, Gundo and Lewa must be wondering what in the fuck they walked into signing for Barca.

Laporta would be beyond stupid to carry on like this with CL money on the line.. seeing as he sold off parts of the club to fund shitty transfers, every euro counts.
Sadly, Laporta IS beyond stupid.
The very fact that he hired this delusional imbecile from the Qatari league AND persists with him showd how stupid Laporta is.

Morten

Birdy never fails to suck off EPL when he has otherwise credible points.

:lol: As soon as Lamps was sacked, Chelsea took off. The league competition wasn't the problem.

Chelsea went from, what, relegation-candidates to actually winning the UCL, in the span of months.

As if he is living in alternate reality or something, which he may well be.

Birdy

Really? They started winning immediately after Lampard was sacked, they even won the big prize, UCL, you forgot all that?

Heck, didn't even take United that long to win something after OGS was gone., despite ETH largely being a dud.
You didn't get the point
I know the difference btw Tuchel and Lampard is abysmal, I have been one of the most fierce supporters of him

My point is that the difference between Xavi and Lampard is minimal. Lampard could have won in LL, where the competition is only 1 team.

Nazario1985

Barcelona amigos season is about to start in 3 weeks (wake me up when this monkey we call a manager is gone) :
GDvCFvPWAAEzvW3

Morten

You didn't get the point
I know the difference btw Tuchel and Lampard is abysmal, I have been one of the most fierce supporters of him

My point is that the difference between Xavi and Lampard is minimal. Lampard could have won in LL, where the competition is only 1 team.

I don't think we agree regardless, in my mind, Lampard is something of a disaster as a coach, while Xavi is about average, think the gap is significant enough between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans