Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

GD1MD-xbkAAk93Y

We'll get them next time Xavier !

BJJ

Deco spoke after the defeat and insists Xavi’s future is not up for discussion right now.

“It’s a tough defeat. Furthermore we have not been able to fight. We have to continue and think about the Cup,” he told Movistar.

“This question [about Xavi] doesn’t make any sense. The coach continues to have everyone’s trust. It is a defeat that does not change anything in that aspect.”

🤣 with these clowns in charge we will struggle to qualify for EL in the future.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They won't fire him because what's the point really? Have people seen Rafa Marquez' Barca B of late? He's not an upgrade and I'd rather not risk Marquez having some good games and get the job full-time.

Try to go for a proper replacement in the summer unless we go onto struggling to finish top four.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
They won't fire him because what's the point really? Have people seen Rafa Marquez' Barca B of late? He's not an upgrade and I'd rather not risk Marquez having some good games and get the job full-time.

Try to go for a proper replacement in the summer unless we go onto struggling to finish top four.
We are struggling, level with the Mr and just 3 points clear of Atletico while having a more difficult 2nd half run remaining in the league

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We are struggling, level with the Mr and just 3 points clear of Atletico while having a more difficult 2nd half run remaining in the league

I wouldn't be against firing Xavi, but I don't think his likely replacement is any better or would have us doing much better.

JamDav1982

Daft cunt tried to set up Barca to press from front with a high line.

Who were to press from front?.....32 yr old Roberto.. at LW.. 35 yr old Lewa.. Pedri who is barely fit and not the quicks.. and 33 yr old Gundogan.

The defensive line was then just four strangers with no shape not knowing where the two Real forwards would turn up next. With 50 yds between the back line for them to run into.

That was worst team set up have seen for Barca other than Setien and 8-2 Bayern.

Real could quite easily have scored 7/8 tonight.

Its coming home to roost that Xavi has as his assistants his brother and some cunt that never played football and came through Qatar u23s..

Sad thing is it is same in board level.. competent qualified folk have left and main qualification is to be friends or family of Laporta it seems.

Even if Xavi was sacked who gets job? Laportas mate Marquez most likely despite having done nothing to warrant it.

Xavi with such an unqualified staff should never have been allowed but qualifications dont matter in the boys club that is Barcelona. Its not run like a top business at all it is run as a play thing.

There is no direction and winging it from one week to the next.

Barca are 3 pts ahead of Atletico in 5th with all 4 other top 5 teams to come away from home by end of season.. this could get hairy for top 4 if dont improve soon.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Yeah, this was the maddest I've been in a while after a game.

Granted it's easy to get frustrated at watching us and bummed out but today? Good lord, it was infuriating to watch. It's like I said a couple of pages ago, He doesn't look like he wants to learn anything and keeps on chugging along like He's in the right while everyone isn't.

I just don't understand him at all.

Devils

Laporta to blame more than anyone else.

Had a chance to start a new culture at this club of not putting up with incompetence with his election win.

Instead he lets Xavi hire his entire family as staff, sign trash players for huge fees and let them turn this team into a dumpster fire.

This club is finished lol. Nobody from the outside want to deal with these egomaniac catalans who are stuck thinking their football is actually effective in 2024. It was dead years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans