Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

What about Flick?

Laporta likes him.

Took over Kovac's Bayern which was a dysfunctional one man team and turned them into hyper attacking, dominating, pressing monsters overnight.

Won the sextuple with Bayern. Enjoys great relationship with Lewandowski and definitely rates most of the Barca squad.

Definitely worth a shot.
Doesn't have Barca DNA

Fati_Future_BallonDor

What about Flick?

Laporta likes him.

Took over Kovac's Bayern which was a dysfunctional one man team and turned them into hyper attacking, dominating, pressing monsters overnight.

Won the sextuple with Bayern. Enjoys great relationship with Lewandowski and definitely rates most of the Barca squad.

Definitely worth a shot.

Would like to have flick but his Germany stint was quite surprising.

Flick
Motta
or Mou

delancey

Experience before joining team Xavi at Al Sadd FC.

1. Ivan Torres was a fitness coach of Leeds United in the Championship 17/18 (not EPL).
2. Sergio Alegre was the Assistant Manager of Qatar.
3. Some worked at UE Rubi and UE Olot 5 (division 3 teams in Spain).
4. One of them worked at APOEL FC (Cyprus).
5. Our match Analysts and Opponent Analyst worked at St Andrew U-19 then Al-Sadd and straight to Barca.

None of them had any experience in any of the top 5 leagues before joining Barca (except for La Fuente, who has been at Barca since 2012 under various managers).

Attachments

• IMG_6674.jpeg
    IMG_6674.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Windhook

Ah, no surprises there, as every manager comes with his own team of analysts. Usually involves nepotism.

I thought Jose de la Fuente was earlier than 2012 at the club, his bald looks always made impression on me. Like the legendary Carlos Naval.

delancey

Ah, no surprises there, as every manager comes with his own team of analysts. Usually involves nepotism.

I thought Jose de la Fuente was earlier than 2012 at the club, his bald looks always made impression on me. Like the legendary Carlos Naval.
Correct! He has been at Barca since 2012. 🙏

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Jose Ramon de la Fuente will be removed as soon as ter Stegen leaves the club. He might be a very good coach for all I know, but the reason he's still at the club is because ter Stegen insisted on him being his GK coach as a part of his contract renewal negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans