Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

Crazy he started with two 16 year olds yesterday vs Betis. At a stadium no other team managed to win this season.:lol: If he continues this line of La Masia experience, I'd say hands off Xavi. Even if it costs trophyless years. It's the only way forward with this socios system at the club and financial ruin. Mixing youth with experienced veterans, although those 33-34 aged players cost us most of the budget and they are hit/miss. Lewa was useful last season, this one he's rubbish. Gundo is okay, but next one he'll be worse. Those are short term players and the only way to attract them are long term contracts, sadly.

JamDav1982

Crazy he started with two 16 year olds yesterday vs Betis. At a stadium no other team managed to win this season.:lol: If he continues this line of La Masia experience, I'd say hands off Xavi. Even if it costs trophyless years. It's the only way forward with this socios system at the club and financial ruin. Mixing youth with experienced veterans, although those 33-34 aged players cost us most of the budget and they are hit/miss. Lewa was useful last season, this one he's rubbish. Gundo is okay, but next one he'll be worse. Those are short term players and the only way to attract them are long term contracts, sadly.

Gundo has been the best player this season along with FDJ.

It is a shame they dont have a DM to compliment them but are carrying that load well been the stand out 2.

Windhook

It is a shame they dont have a DM to compliment them but are carrying that load well been the stand out 2.
This one is on Xavi and the directors that left the club this summer. Irresponsible to buy AliExpress Busquets replacement thinking it will work long-term.

JamDav1982

This one is on Xavi and the directors that left the club this summer. Irresponsible to buy AliExpress Busquets replacement thinking it will work long-term.

Agreed but Gundogan has been much better than some make on albeit on huge salary for his age if reports correct.

BJJ

Gundo has been good for us. There have been times when he's been very, very good. The DM situation is in Xavi and the coaching staff. For some reason these idiots thought Busquets would stay until 40. Than they moved for Romeu. Xavis Spain, la Maria bias clearly showing.
We could have easily got another DM for a similar price from Holland, France or even Germany.
Xavi hasn't turned things around yet. We are still way behind Madrid and Girona. Madrid are going to be exceptionally hard to catch upto especially with Refs clearly gifting them freebies in nearly every second match. That win against Almeria was vile.

iniestaGOAT

Gundo has been good for us. There have been times when he's been very, very good. The DM situation is in Xavi and the coaching staff. For some reason these idiots thought Busquets would stay until 40. Than they moved for Romeu. Xavis Spain, la Maria bias clearly showing.
We could have easily got another DM for a similar price from Holland, France or even Germany.
Xavi hasn't turned things around yet. We are still way behind Madrid and Girona. Madrid are going to be exceptionally hard to catch upto especially with Refs clearly gifting them freebies in nearly every second match. That win against Almeria was vile.

Those fools are on their way to 96 points.
Ain't nobody catching them unless there is a collapse.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“I have always respected Madrid,” Xavi said. “I don’t like wars, I’m peaceful. I respect videos, memes, everything - and I take it with humor.

“I believe in the honesty of the referees, but I don’t like the pressure they take. I say the same thing again as the other day, but I insist: the controversy is not with me. It’s in the Madrid versus Almeria [match]. I just give my opinion.

“I answer you out of politeness. I’m talking about the refereeing controversy because you [journalists] ask me.

“It is time to speak out, and I reiterate my words. It’s the feelings I have. I like to talk about football, I like the game, but if you ask me about the feeling I had the other day... Everyone has seen it and heard it. Judge for yourselves and we will surely have the same opinion,”

Birdy

The only minor point I am giving Xavi is that he finally decided to sub Lewa out.
If he decides to keep doing that, and also bench him, team will be better going forward.

No miracles of course, 0 titles by the end of the season is almost certain, and he needs to go and make way for a serious coach. That doesn't change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans