Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
GEpLxdrWEAAr6tW

Givenchy

I didn't watch the game, forgot it was on but seeing the stats, scoreline.. this guy needs to go before the Napoli game, fucking hell

The worst manager we've had in a long time, Setien was bad but the amigos cucked him, Xavi has all the support and look at the state of us

fergus90

In a way, Barca may as well keep him until the summer and mutually agree to leave then assess what coaches will be available and then give them a pre-season with the squad and 1 or 2 potential signings if possible.

Worry is that Barca end up replacing him in January with someone like Marquez who gets some initial results from new manager bounce and then the club acts to hastily in giving him a longer deal, only to find themselves stuck in the same situation a little further down the line.

Devils

In a way, Barca may as well keep him until the summer and mutually agree to leave then assess what coaches will be available and then give them a pre-season with the squad and 1 or 2 potential signings if possible.

Worry is that Barca end up replacing him in January with someone like Marquez who gets some initial results from new manager bounce and then the club acts to hastily in giving him a longer deal, only to find themselves stuck in the same situation a little further down the line.

Barca are gonna finish outside of the top 4 if this keeps up though. Atletico and Athletic club are better than Barca under Xavi.

Birdy

This is very serious.
I have been writing it for some months, when I realized that Xavi will fail miserably this season since his black magic pot emptied:

Laporta has to ABSOLUTELY NOT fuck up the next coach appointment.
If he does, the club will be solidified behind Madrid for many many years, and his mandate will be one of the worst in recent Barca history,

BJJ

He was never cit out for the job. Delusional and self entitled, arrogant that. Unbelievable player but completely wrong for management.
What infuriates me is the amount of time and money wasted bringing him in. Its time and money we dont have the luxury of wasting.
If we're not careful we will soon be wearing lotto or kappa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans