Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

powered by;
Cameroons captain Song had an invalid vote :lol: he probably tried to fool and voted for Eto'o

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Is Wardo the captain of the Belgian NT?

Also WTF Rafa? Marquez is usually the biggest bastard when it comes to favouring teammates, didn't he vote last year Ronaldinho in first and Deco in third? :lol:

Also whoever is captain of Slovenia is awesome.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Also WTF Rafa? Marquez is usually the biggest bastard when it comes to favouring teammates, didn't he vote last year Ronaldinho in first and Deco in third? :lol:

something like that.

his votes were magnificently bias.

at the time the votes were coming out I was really not liking the dude and it just reminded me what a pimp he is.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
That's why I'm disappointed he didn't vote Messi, Xavi, Iniesta this year, but I guess he doesn't want to lose credibility or something.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
That's why I'm disappointed he didn't vote Messi, Xavi, Iniesta this year, but I guess he doesn't want to lose credibility or something.

I doubt the votes for this year's award have been released.

I wouldn't be surprised if all 3 of his votes were for barca players. :D

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's bad enough that he voted Ronaldo in 2008, but I guess he had no choice. This year he better vote all-Barca!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
to be honest, 42 goals and a double... s'kinda hard to argue against that.

mind you, 38 goals and a treble... probably even more impressive.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
best one indeed is UAE... whose coach and captain decided to not vote for the 3rd place.

i could imagine them saying... "we dont know anyone except for Messi and Ronaldo... what do we do for the third vote?"

"Fuck it"

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I imagine there is much bias.
CL or international stage... most will be honest and vote for best performances of the year but u see clearly also players voting for favourite BEST players in their view but not of the year.

LOL indian captain and coach voted for the same 3 people in the same order
Belgium is only in the Captains vote. It doesnt exist in the Coaches vote. weird..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans