Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ramsey is gonna be their DM during ACN when Song's gone on international duty... I know he's quality but is surely gonna be wasted at Arsenal. Wilshere is gonna be groomed to eventually replace Fabregas.

Yeah Xavi is pure awesomeness... So awesome that by merely looking at the ball he makes it go to the striker who is clean through past the defenders and is 1 on 1 with goalie. Every body thinks that its Xavi's skills that make him so great, but only me & Xavi know it's his lazor eyes that make it all happen :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This is just to dedicate my 300th post to the greatest player in the world... According to the report of El Mundo Messi is leading the Balon D'or votes, so I hope the MF General gets to win the World Player of the Year, with Captains & coaches of NTs voting I think Xavi has a shot :)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
This is just to dedicate my 300th post to the greatest player in the world... According to the report of El Mundo Messi is leading the Balon D'or votes, so I hope the MF General gets to win the World Player of the Year, with Captains & coaches of NTs voting I think Xavi has a shot :)
Far from it! Lots of votes are ridiculous. Really ridiculous.

Maradona voted Adebayor as #3 last year for instance.
Nuno Gomes (yes Portugal) voted Van Nistelrooy as #1.
The Mongolian coach (yeah, typical) voted Ballack as #2 last year.

It's a travesty.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

It's a travesty.

You pretty much quoted the dumbfucks that they are in Marajuana & Gomes... though the Mongolian Coach might have voted for Ballack because he's usually very good with Germany and also had nice Euro

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Talking bout dumb fucks:

France: Domenech
Samuel eto'o - Didier Drogba - Andrei Arshavin

:lol:

Lots of people also voted for Kaka which is not correct in 2008 imo.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Talking bout dumb fucks:

France: Domenech
Samuel eto'o - Didier Drogba - Andrei Arshavin

:lol:

Lots of people also voted for Kaka which is not correct in 2008 imo.

Look the likes of Arshavin & Ballack getting the votes is purely because of their performances on International stage... Both of them had good Euros. But you are right, he's dumbfuck & that's because even with my explanation he would have voted Arshavin as 1st :p
But with the same logic I have my hopes on Xavi getting good number of votes... Mainly because on International stage Messi was 'assaulted' (as written by sport :p) by Marajuana & Xavi commands that respect by many coaches and captains!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
"It's hard to understand the success of national team without Xavi on the pitch. Undoubtedly, his vision of the game and his personality have been instrumental in Spain being the current European champions and is why we are considered one of the favourites for the forthcoming World Cup," - David Villa

we must... MUST... sign villa in the summer.

he is the perfect solution to replacing henry.

zanela

It's a travesty.

I know lots of votes are ridiculous. But, it needs to pointed out here that managers & captains can't vote for their own players(same nationality). So, generally, when one of their players get nominated & have a good chance of winning or making the top 5, they usually pick some random names & not the other favs, protecting their players's chances of winning the award. It's a strategy adopted by these voters to help their teammates.
Maradona couldn't vote for Messi & Nuno gomes for ladyboy due to the same nationality rule...And, if Nuno gomez votes for Messi or any other ladyboy's rival for the award then that means -1 for his teammate, +1 for his main rival...& he wouldn't want to be helping the other fav.....which also explains Maradona's choice of vote.
Mind you, not every one does it...esp, if u go by Gascherano's votes.
I know, u didn't need such a lengthy explaination. I'm hoping it can help the other members understand better.
jgpow2.gif

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I know lots of votes are ridiculous. But, it needs to pointed out here that managers & captains can't vote for their own players(same nationality). So, generally, when one of their players get nominated & have a good chance of winning or making the top 5, they usually pick some random names & not the other favs, protecting their players's chances of winning the award. It's a strategy adopted by these voters to help their teammates.
Maradona couldn't vote for Messi & Nuno gomes for ladyboy due to the same nationality rule...And, if Nuno gomez votes for Messi or any other ladyboy's rival for the award then that means -1 for his teammate, +1 for his main rival...& he wouldn't want to be helping the other fav.....which also explains Maradona's choice of vote.
Mind you, not every one does it...esp, if u go by Gascherano's votes.
I know, u didn't need such a lengthy explaination. I'm hoping it can help the other members understand better.
jgpow2.gif
Not really cause Maradona put Ronaldo on #1. :lol:

And for Nuno: could very well be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans