Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

beef-supreme

Seems plausible, but as I said, I wouldn't dare to place a bet. We are talking about Puyol.

They both are very fit so they still have a lot of games in them.

Oh, and may I add:

"Your Order was despatched on 06/11/2009 18:00:25 containing the following item(s) :-
1 x Barcelona Home Shirt 2009/10 with Xavi 6 printing"

:xavi::xavi::xavi::xavi::xavi::xavi:

Yes hahah you can never rule out the unexpected when :puyol: is the subject of matter.

AAAAH Awesome! :hooray: That's great, I have both of this season's kits already (broken my custom of always getting them cheap at season's end) and they're SEXY but without any name on the back.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Puyol could overtake Xavi tbh, defenders tend to have more longevity in the game, but given Xavi is 2 years younger he'll probably get to the top and stay there.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Xavi will I think just edge out Puyol. Although if Valdes, Pique, Iniesta, Messi and Bojan stay here for another decade or so they would definately overtake.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Valdes will probably take it since he's a keeper, Pique probably not, Iniesta and Messi have a decent chance.

barca96

i dont think that the younger guys can overtake, especially messi
messi relies on his speed..
and by the time he reaches 28, he wont have much left..
hopefully he can become like roberto baggio..
slow but deadly..

danny10257

where do you guys think xavi will end up in the player of the year?
I think if xavi had more goals he would be number 1!!! this guy is my favorite player on the team.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I haven't seen him play that much but he is apparently Cesc heir..
Ramsay, Merida and Wilshire could become very good players in the future.

I hope Xavi gets second in the WPOTY. With Iniesta 3rd. But its not gonna happen, i think CR will get 2nd :(

[FCB]Messi[10

Ramsey will definitely be a good player later on in the years for sure. I sord of see a little bit of Xavi in him when he plays. Xavi better get 2nd in the Ballon D'Or if he doesn't then idk wtf is wrong FIFA. Xavi had a wonderful season last year, controlling the midfield and arguably the best midfield player of the world last season with Iniesta coming 2nd imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans