Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignado

just one more reason to stop playing Iniesta on the wing,we have a million wigers but only 4 central midfielders for 2 positions!

We don't have many class wingers, Alexis shouldn't be considered and Cuenca was loaned to Ajax. And why Tello doesn't play.. no one knows. But as a matter of fact, we'll be overcrowded in the midfield in a few years with the likes of Rafinha and Sergi Roberto. I do agree with you, however, that right now, we should play Iniesta in midfield alongside Xavi or Cesc or Thiago. Xavi isn't getting any younger and considering to what extent Iniesta is dependent on speed and agility, he should call himself lucky if he goes on to play another 4 years on the same level.

MagIX

quick thinking/reasoning by computing sense of position, ball control, game vision: quick and mathematically accurate as a comupter :xavi::worthy:

When he will retire... impossible to replace him and our game will suffer so much!

When he will retire.... better not think about.

loozy

From one legend to another :)

Jamie Carragher: “I could go for the obvious ones of Messi and Ronaldo. But my favorite player in the world is Xavi, (it) has been for four or five years. He is the man for me. If you were talking about the best midfielders of all time, he would be coming into the reckoning.”

Last edited:

CatalinR10

With his girlfriend.

wlobxh.jpg

2i1gmpx.jpg

Leo10

i read on some website that xavi still lives with his mother is it joke or actually true?

He is actually. There was a documentary not too long ago, maybe a year or two, about Xavi and he is still living with his parents. They showed his room and everything.

Not sure why everyone here is laughing.

Garrus

In western countries, Specially the very most Western (USA), They find it shameful and laughable that an adult lives with his parents, But what do you expect from a culture that has something called 'nursing homes', A place where they throw their parents when they start to become a burden for them.

Last edited:
Y

Youngie

I'm happy for Xavi that he's living with his parents. Most love them very much :love:

We need a new gif:

Xavi: "I'm a multimillionaire living with my parents - deal with it!"

You can see his house from 1:46

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans