Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoMa

Hes been pretty bad since he came after the injury. Rather see Thiago getting some games than a 60% Xavi.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Could his poor play be something to do with not having Iniesta beside him?

I doubt it... His passing is off, he doesn't use his vision, he's getting easily dispossessed, he's slow and rarely tracks back when there's a counter attack... His body is screaming to him to take a break...

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I doubt it... His passing is off, he doesn't use his vision, he's getting easily dispossessed, he's slow and rarely tracks back when there's a counter attack... His body is screaming to him to take a break...
That's certainly what it seems like. If it is the case, hopefully he see's it himself, that if he's not contributing in a positive way, then he needs to rest and allow Fabregas or Thiago to fill in.

M

mikecraig

Xavi ability is passing to strikers making runs
Who the hell is he to pass to in this formation
I have no problem with Xavi
The Coaching is stupid

Imagine how many assists he get if he had Van Persie and Falcao making runs for him

Last edited:
The Coaching is stupid

Imagine how many assists he get if he had Van Persie and Falcao making runs for him

Spot on, we need another runner in the team like Villa not Cesc congesting the middle, I swear our possesion and chances game actually takes a hit when we play Cesc alongside Xaviesta rather than increase it...

M

mikecraig

Spot on, we need another runner in the team like Villa not Cesc congesting the middle, I swear our possesion and chances game actually takes a hit when we play Cesc alongside Xaviesta rather than increase it...

Naa we don't need another runner all we need I someone to pass the ball and work hard for Messi

Juan03

The Coaching is stupid

I saw Pedro and the sidebacks making runs. Not as much as you'd like but when they did, Xavi failed to thread those passes

JamDav1982

And how many runners did madrid have?
And what was the result?
How many runner did the treble team have?

All the runs Pedro made Madrid had under control. Pedro is not a right winger and is easy for players to mark out of games. Iniesta on the other side does not look to get in behind the defence.

To get the best out of Xavi and Messi Barcelona need pacey, direct players that can cut inside and get in behind the defence. To Iniesta has done a fine job there but he needs to play in the middle.

Barcelona do not have one world class wide player if you dont count Messi.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not shitting on Xavi, but just look at him... He has all the indications of a man who's tired and not 100% fit... He should take time to recover, quit the NT once and for all, and focus on making the best out of the last years of his career...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Not shitting on Xavi, but just look at him... He has all the indications of a man who's tired and not 100% fit... He should take time to recover, quit the NT once and for all, and focus on making the best out of the last years of his career...

I agree, it's best for both parties, with Xavi out it leaves more room for Thiago to get called up more often and become a more established member of the NT. Meaning Thiago can get more experience and improve as a player while Xavi can be more relaxed in one team with Barcelona.

F

Flavia

He should be rested. Not 100% after the injury, and there are Iniesta, Cesc and Thiago to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans