Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indignado

That said, right now what both Barcelona and Chelsea need is a half decent manager - Mourinho returning to Chelsea in the summer will be a gain for both teams, Madrid aint going any further once he leaves them.

I agree, once Mou leaves Real they won't be that good anymore. People often underestimate the value of a coach, but they also tend to forget that Madrid had been shit for 10 years when Mou arrived and they had players like Zidane and even Ronaldo and Kaka in the end.

I agree, once Mou leaves Real they won't be that good anymore. People often underestimate the value of a coach, but they also tend to forget that Madrid had been shit for 10 years when Mou arrived and they had players like Zidane and even Ronaldo and Kaka in the end.

And Mou's really good against us. After Mou leaves, I can see us domianting the clasicos again next season, as long as we make a few good signings. Especially if Ronaldo leaves as well.

Last edited:

aaron101

And Mou's really good against us. After Mou leaves, I can see us domianting the clasicos again next season, as long as we make a few good signings. Especially if Ronaldo leaves as well.

Maybe Ronaldo and Mou might just change their minds and stay at Madrid due to their previous wins against us. We are pretty equal now and this is the right time for them to stick together.

Maybe Ronaldo and Mou might just change their minds and stay at Madrid due to their previous wins against us. We are pretty equal now and this is the right time for them to stick together.

True. If they do leave though, that's good for us, regardless of who Real get to replace them.

aaron101

True. If they do leave though, that's good for us, regardless of who Real get to replace them.

If they win UCL it might also change their board, fans and players mind and might try to convince or beg Mou to stay. Madrid winning it will definitely change the atmosphere and it will make all of them forget what Mou did in the 1st half of the season.

Right now, Madridistas seem to love him again because they are on form and winning against us consistently. If these things continue, there is a big possibility he will stay.

Irish_Cules

If they win UCL it might also change their board, fans and players mind and might try to convince or beg Mou to stay. Madrid winning it will definitely change the atmosphere and it will make all of them forget what Mou did in the 1st half of the season.

Right now, Madridistas seem to love him again because they are on form and winning against us consistently. If these things continue, there is a big possibility he will stay.

Madrid winning the Champions League would make Mourinho leaving much more likely. He hasn't really enjoyed his time at Madrid and if he won the Champions League it would be the perfect opportunity to leave on a high.

aaron101

Madrid winning the Champions League would make Mourinho leaving much more likely. He hasn't really enjoyed his time at Madrid and if he won the Champions League it would be the perfect opportunity to leave on a high.

I agree with you. I almost forgot that the only reason he is still with Madrid is because he hasn't won the UCL yet. He badly wants it.

Y

Youngie

Like mid-week when he did fuck all other than slowing the midfield down and ultimately allowing Madrid to re-gather and hit on the counter again?

Xavi isn't fit and hasn't been for weeks. A 100% fit Xavi controls the game.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

And that Pellegrini had a better league record than Mou for Madrid

Kerrybai

Mou doesn't do long term. He is sick of the Madrid press. If he gets an EPL offer then he'll go.

Last edited:

Ronaldinho

Mou doesn't do long term. He is sick of the Madrid press. If he gets an EPL offer then he'll go.

Mourinho always has problem with the press since he branded himself the special one, his relationship with press was even worse during his time with Inter than he is now with Madrid

starman

I don't agree with you. Real under Pelegrini were very good but the Barcelona team at the team was able to crush any opponent standing in the way.

starman

Except MOURINHO'S Inter

I don't think Inter were stronger. Barcelona were wayyyy stronger but the fact that no team has ever managed to win the CL twice in a row explains it. They played them in the group stage and managed to defeat them easily. Worthy to note though that Barca were the closest to achieve this goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans