Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
100% pass completion today

0kdn9.png

I still think he was missing during some parts of the match...

Kerrybai

Incredible stat, I wonder will he play when he is at the age of Scholes/Giggs. I felt he lacked conviction tonight though, he didn't make decisive passes. I feel it was a case for the entire team though, they seemed nervous.

JamDav1982

On the ball he was good without really creating anything.

Although I think his age was showing whenever PSG broke with the ball he was nowhere to be seen and Busquets was pulled all over the park trying to cover for him.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He had a poor first half, but was better in the second. He's usually good or OK in defense but today he just couldn't catch up and even lost the ball some times.

spark

He could not run back in defense and was only slightly more mobile than Messi .The stats dont tell the full picture as impressive as they seem. Hopefully neither of the two play again till semis. We need them 100 % fit.

misterplatin

On the ball he was good without really creating anything.

Although I think his age was showing whenever PSG broke with the ball he was nowhere to be seen and Busquets was pulled all over the park trying to cover for him.

Exactly .His poor tackling/interceptions hurt us on counter and Busquets can't deal with so much pressure .I don't know how it will turn out against Bayern or BVB .

Cule4life

The Culest
Was poor today. A big reason for our attack and defence looking toothless as he could'nt provide good throughballs or make good tackles to prevent counters. Hopefully its down to lack of fitness which can be regained till the semi's. Absolutely must not play at the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans