Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

100% passing accuracy

BkzrcUXCIAAfFi4.png:large

Hamzah

High Definition Member
We need the older comfortable guys to fuck off already, younger players who are in their prime/care about winning are needed.

Dinho

We need the older comfortable guys to fuck off already, younger players who are in their prime/care about winning are needed.

Show some respect.

Giggs is 40 and he can do whatever the hell he wants. Why? He's earned it.

What kind of ungratefulness is this. He should be allowed to take your last two Champions League trophies with him.

Xavi. :worthy:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I love Xavi, but we can't live in the past, move with the times. We'll end up like AC Milan if we use that approach.

Dinho

I love Xavi, but we can't live in the past, move with the times. We'll end up like AC Milan if we use that approach.

You'll end up as a classless club with no honour if you carry on like that.

Guys like that always have a place. He doesn't have to start every game.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

dunno about you, i thoroughly enjoyed are legends playing. Hell i'll take some of them back even now

you'll be sad when he hangs his boots

XaviMessiGirl

You'll end up as a classless club with no honour if you carry on like that.

Guys like that always have a place. He doesn't have to start every game.

I agree in the sense that I think certain players should retire at the club (if they want to). But they also can't be bigger than the club, they have to be ok with taking a reduced role after a certain point. In this case, Xavi has declined faster than Giggs, so your analogy doesn't quite work.

I hope Xavi does retire here though, I couldn't bear to see him at another club, but also that he becomes less of an active player.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
dunno about you, i thoroughly enjoyed are legends playing. Hell i'll take some of them back even now

you'll be sad when he hangs his boots

Of course. I love Xavi and always will. Though if he continues to play every match like this it's bad fe him and the club. I want him to stick around and play less games.

You guys got the wrong idea because I said fuck off. I didn't mean leave the club but to spend less time on the pitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans