Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuleLife4Life

Age has caught up with him. Anyway, where is usual complaining about grass length? "Football has lost" etc?

Ironically there is a picture of him during warmups checking the grass lmao.

He also made some complaint about Real Madrid scoring by counters that annoyed me. Made it seem like we were dominating the whole time and they just got lucky by randomly scoring a couple of times.. I love him and want him to manage Barca one day but he is a bit too stuck in the old ways to truly become a tactically flexible manager.

Lomar1o

Ironically there is a picture of him during warmups checking the grass lmao.

He also made some complaint about Real Madrid scoring by counters that annoyed me. Made it seem like we were dominating the whole time and they just got lucky by randomly scoring a couple of times.. I love him and want him to manage Barca one day but he is a bit too stuck in the old ways to truly become a tactically flexible manager.

he will never be a good manager. and if barca continue with the mentality of hiring such bros for the job, then we will always be behind.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Can't we just play Xavi like Pirlo does for Juve with Masch and Rakitic being Pogba and Vidal in midfield would be an instant upgrade on the current midfield Lucho is trying to make

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
The tactics do that midfield absolutely zero favors.

Rakitic playing like a wide DM, Xavi all alone with no linkup help but Alba.

I don't blame him for not standing out, it's really hard to stand out like this.

F

Flavia

The tactics do that midfield absolutely zero favors.

Rakitic playing like a wide DM, Xavi all alone with no linkup help but Alba.

I don't blame him for not standing out, it's really hard to stand out like this.

So you already see it. Understand the meltdown now? :p

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really admire how he takes it all in a stride. Playing midfielder without midfield and abandoning possession football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans