Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

@BarcaStat 9 min
Xavi won back (15) balls against Ajax, the most in a single Barcelona game this season [Alves & Masche 2nd best with 12 v Celta].

Impressive.

ManusXavi

I like that play he made on the 2 min mark of the game. . . . with that turn upon receiving the ball and then the through ball. Shame that it was just too heavy

BarcaGirl

Thank god he didn't left in summer. We would be screwed without him. He IS our midfield right now. Everyone else is shit.

Irish_Cules

Great to see him have such a positive impact but it's really worrying how lost we look without him in midfield. Even if he isn't near his best the team needs him right now. We shouldn't be relying on him this much.

Devils

For all the people who were calling for him to leave this summer, I hope you never have a say in what happens at Barca.

Ursegor

World Champion
He doesn't have the legs to compete in the toughest games anymore, just no way. You can see it even against teams like Almeria. A few years ago he would do a pelopina pirouette when players harrassed him and release a throughball right after. Now he's just falling over and drawing a foul at best. Fascinating to see how the body declines so rapidly once you hit 30+. On the other hand he's still the best midfielder in the squad and the only one who can set the tempo of the game. Scrubrique needs to find a way to make it work in important games. I don't know. Rest him for 2 weeks before big games and start him alongside Busquets and Mascherano as personal bodyguards or something. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans