Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

I want Xavi to retire at Barca, its pointless for him to leave, he is already rich for life and is a family type person who loves Barcelona.

His career is perfect, would look betrer if he ends it here like Puyol rather than at some desert club.

Mido

I want Xavi to retire at Barca, its pointless for him to leave, he is already rich for life and is a family type person who loves Barcelona.

His career is perfect, would look betrer if he ends it here like Puyol rather than at some desert club.

+ 1000

I hope seeing him train the B team around 2017/2018

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters

Same.

khaled_a_d

Pointless for you isn't pointless for the players
A lot f players just love the game and want to continue playing as long as they can .it isn't about money or fame but more about passion to the game
That is why there is a plenty of players going for Gulf leagues/MLS/India/Australia .hell Rivaldo went to Angola
I don't get when people want players to retire .if the players still loves the game and attached to it and want to continue ,then why not?

L

linetty

Xavi (35) has decided to leave at the of season. Will most likely accept 3-year offer from Qatari team. NY City option difficult. [marca]

Via @BarcaStuff.

Doubt he would sign a 3 year contract.
It's only Marca but I think he'll leave regardless.

Thanks for everything, legend.

article-1186231-051CFC1A000005DC-18_468x381.jpg

pacp_96

Excellent game from Xavi. Rakitic is the better option in big games but he did a good job today. :thumbsup2:

Mido

Excellent game from Xavi. Rakitic is the better option in big games but he did a good job today. :thumbsup2:

Depends on the team in my opinion. Against Real and Bayern, I would let Xavi play ( supposing we have Busquets). Against Chelsea, Atletico type of teams, I would let Rakitic play.

pacp_96

Depends on the team in my opinion. Against Real and Bayern, I would let Xavi play ( supposing we have Busquets). Against Chelsea, Atletico type of teams, I would let Rakitic play.

Rakitic gives more legs and is much better defensively than Xavi. We were murdered in the first clasico when Xavi and Iniesta played together.

khaled_a_d

With a healthy squad no way Xavi play over Rakitic .Xavi is a legend but Rakitic is just the better player right now

Mido

With a healthy squad no way Xavi play over Rakitic .Xavi is a legend but Rakitic is just the better player right now

We'll see, Enrique proved me right and proved you wrong today. We just discuss about opinions. When Enrique will prove me wrong, I'll be the first to recognize it.

JamDav1982

We'll see, Enrique proved me right and proved you wrong today. We just discuss about opinions. When Enrique will prove me wrong, I'll be the first to recognize it.

What did Enrique prove you right about?

Xavi wont start in the bigger games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Iniesta: "Being leaders? More than being first, the feeling is good. We played a good game. Happy to play with Xavi again, a privilege."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans