Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Is it official that he's going then?

No. But it seems he did travel to qatar today:

Xavi travels with his family to Qatar to evaluate Al Sadd's offer for 2+1 years. His brothers could work at local youth academy. [rac1]

Antimadridista1

Seriously ?
Is it about money or what ? Not a good decision and not respectful towards the club and the fans. He could've done that at the end of the season.
He won so much money at the club and with the spanish national team, can't he find a more entertaining challenge ?

Bertus

Seriously ?
Is it about money or what ? Not a good decision and not respectful towards the club and the fans. He could've done that at the end of the season.
He won so much money at the club and with the spanish national team, can't he find a more entertaining challenge ?

What if it is?

It's not as if it's bad if it is. He did a lot for Barca. I think he earned the right to go somewhere else if he wants to.

You know, he could choose the MLS and earn about just as much if not more.

I don't blame him at all if he leaves.

He did so much, won so much. He was one of the best midfielders in football history. I won't dare comment on his choices after all that.

I think it's the right time for him to leave.

F

Flavia

Seriously ?

He hasn't said anything, it's the press. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to play more, and win more money as well. Xavi gave a lot to Barça, he can do whatever he wants.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Xavi probably wants to continue playing, and I respect that. If he's going to leave, then he may as well take the best offer. Besides, he probably saw what NYCFC did with Lampard and probably didn't want to be put in a situation where he'd play for another European club.

I respect Xavi. And I will respect his decision. No matter what that may be.

I

instinct

Seriously ?

This is wrong on so many levels.

1. You're not Xavi. What's entertaining to you might not be entertaining for him. Who knows which factors led him to this decision which brings me to my 2nd point.

2. lel. You bash him because he wants money, fair enough but be honest to yourself. Wouldn't you do the same? It's always easy to judge a players' decisions, even if you've never experienced a similar situation.

3. Disrespectful towards club and fans? He didn't tell anyone that he's leaving and it's not his fault that the press publishes every piece of news they get. It's the international break and he has some free time whereas he'll be busy in the next 2 months. Isn't it allowed to evaluate an offer and think about it together with his family or should he just agree to the deal at the end of the season because it'd be ''disrespectful'' towards the club and fans otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans