Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex88bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTRMb2CY6Y

Feelings overflowing me right now..
Best duo ever for me...They were undivideable !

And this one ! The trio that changed the game forever...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xlUAFbL5ag

Leo would have never become the visionary playmaker and teamplayer if it wasnt for them and they would have never done what they did without him because he gave them space and time to do that..
Ending of an ERA,ending of the Barca i fell in love with with all my heart .The circle will be completed when Leo retires...Not soon i hope !

Last edited:
I

instinct

CFUuyP5UUAEg7ap.jpg:large

messi2140

6racies Xavi
At a promotional event at beer maker Estrella Damn's 'Antiga Fàbrica' centre, Andrés Iniesta heaped praise on his teammate Xavi. "I can't say enough about him. I can see nobody that can match him both as a player and a person. The figures, the years, the feelings, his way of doing things are simply indescribable. He is a unique and unrepeatable player who has been fundamental for Barça and the national team. It's a real pleasure and privilege to have had my whole career by his side."

Iniesta also talked about the possibility of winning the treble: "I think that the team look good. We have grown gradually as these things take their time, with key moments. The important thing is that we who are on the inside believe in something and will not change our direction. In this regard, we have grown and become better and better. We are at a good moment. We could do it."

The first title of the season under their belt: "We have celebrated the first one. It was very important for us and for the people. La Liga is very important", he pointed out.

Mido

I really want him to stay. He just looks great and we have seen more xavi moments in this season. The credit must go to Enrique for using him perfectly and his rotation is too good. He could have easily continued for another season with this role. All the best and enjoy the rest of ur career.

Enrique's rotation were brilliant but I still believe Xavi could have played a little bit more. Especially considering Iniesta's overall poor performances.

The charisma gap between Xavi on one hand and Iniesta/Messi on the other is simply huge, I wish we had another character similar to Xavi. Mascherano has some charisma but he can be extremely annoying sometimes... especially when he plays bad and starts to give some lessons to his team mates. Watching him telling Ter Stegen how to pass the ball was very irritating considering the fact that Mascherano is amongst the poorest passers in our starting 11.

Messi would more be like " the silent captain". Maybe Bravo could become our captain who knows...

anguy

Enrique's rotation were brilliant but I still believe Xavi could have played a little bit more. Especially considering Iniesta's overall poor performances.

Offensively playing Xavi wouldn't be a problem. Iniesta had quite average season indeed. But he is better than Xavi in defense and that was decisive who'll play.

Devils

It'd been irking at me all day that I'm actually scared of what could happen to the team without Xavi's presence.

Losing both Puyol and Xavi in 2 years is a tremendous loss of leadership to the team and will leave a huge void.

It's frightening. I really really don't want Xavi to go.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It'd been irking at me all day that I'm actually scared of what could happen to the team without Xavi's presence.

Losing both Puyol and Xavi in 2 years is a tremendous loss of leadership to the team and will leave a huge void.

Me neither, but Xavi has earned the right to do what he wants.

It's true we've lost a lot of leadership, but I'm not too worried. Piqué has stepped up and we've still got El Jefecito. Suárez used to be captain too.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

Barcelona offered him 2 more seasons as player and a chance to work with coach's staff after these 2 seasons :)

bungsalman

Last year we lost #4 Fabregas and #5 Puyol.
Will this year we will see #6 Xavi and #7 Pedro go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans