Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't mind if Mascherano took it as a homage to Xavi. From official captain to actual team leader.

alex88bg

There are breaking news in my local News that Xavi will continue his footballing career in AL SAD Quatar...His manager confirmed,may be a lot of bollocks,but thats what i read..

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There are breaking news in my local News that Xavi will continue his footballing career in AL SAD Quatar...His manager confirmed,may be a lot of bollocks,but thats what i read..

It's not news anymore, he's expected to give a press conference tomorrow to make it all official, he's leaving.

The 6 jersey will be too big for any player right now, no one should get it straight away until they write a page (season) or two of history in blaugrana :)

alex88bg

That Number 6 is going to be in the mind of every young catalan boy wishing to play for our club.He is leaving an unbeatable legacy . God amongst men .
What the hell are we going to do when Leo goes out and i just dont mean about Number 10,there will be no point for me to go on watching football i dont think this will be beaten in my lifetime what these guys created starting ronaldinho and ending with Leo...
Gods help us

Stric

Just a reminder... Numbers can't be retired in Spain because La Liga rules require the first team to have #1-25 or something like that.

Devils

That Number 6 is going to be in the mind of every young catalan boy wishing to play for our club.He is leaving an unbeatable legacy . God amongst men .
What the hell are we going to do when Leo goes out and i just dont mean about Number 10,there will be no point for me to go on watching football i dont think this will be beaten in my lifetime what these guys created starting ronaldinho and ending with Leo...
Gods help us

It could continue with Neymar. But Leo is still has a long time to go, so it's nothing to worry about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans