Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Just a reminder... Numbers can't be retired in Spain because La Liga rules require the first team to have #1-25 or something like that.

Can't be 25, may be 30?

n_f_c_barcelona_lionel_messi-20690.jpg

King5Puyi

Can't be 25, may be 30?

n_f_c_barcelona_lionel_messi-20690.jpg

I think him wearing 30 is like Munir today. B team player on the papers, bit part squad role. Then he got moved upto 19.

La liga even has a requirement for set numbers for GK. 1,13 & 25. Just pulling it out of my head. Correct me if I'm wrong :)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
You can register youth players from 25-50 I believe,but they may only make 10 (?) appearances in the league for the senior side before they are ineligible to play in the b team. I also believe b teamer a above age 25 cannot move between senior and B teams.

Sunny Mir

6 - Xavi Hernández

Read that there is going to be a mosaic for our legend at camp nou this week. Something like 'Gracias Xavi'. Somebody can confirm? Great gesture for a great player and person if true.

klc123

End of an era. Argubly the best midfielder of his generation, and one of the greatest of all times. Many great players may wear the the no. 6 shirt in the future, but I don't think there will ever be one quite like Xavi.

footyfan

Calma, calma
End of an era. Argubly the best midfielder of his generation, and one of the greatest of all times. Many great players may wear the the no. 6 shirt in the future, but I don't think there will ever be one quite like Xavi.

Arguably? Really? He IS the best midfielder of his generation.

raskolnikov

Zidane is overrated as hell, I like him but he wasnt that good as how people make him out to be. I remember him playing subpar for many games for Real. His wc 98 and 06 are very overrated as his Real period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans