Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasgas

Pirlo is really, really overrated in my opinion.

Xavi is the best.

He IS the best midfielder of all time as well.

imo, he is

no-rage-face.png

Egert

Estonian Culé
Xavi: "We already have a Liga, and we play two more finals. The screenplay looks perfect, it seems it was made for me."
Xavi: "I'm looking forward to lift the Liga trophy in front of the fans on Saturday. They've treated me incredibly, I want to say goodbye."

Neymessi

For some reason whenever I think of the pep era of barcelona neither messi nor iniesta nor pep comes into my mind.Xavi does.I don't think there will ever be any player of the kind.One of the best midfielders to ever grace the game.Hope he coaches barca one day.Too sad to say goodbye. :cry:

BarcaGirl

Thanks for everything Xavi :cry:

Sad to see him leaving, but I’d rather have seen him in the MLS. I hate Qatar and everything it stands for :-/

Also, Al Sadd has white shirts, so that means that Xavi will be wearing a fully white shirt in the coming years. That’s so weird.

Kuchi

To be honest, it is the best time to walk away, glorious season. Damn you MSN, if you hadn't been so damn good, Xavi might have stayed to help another year :)

Gonna be gutted on Saturday, the last match I'll see Xavi play for Barca in an official match. How freaking sad..

Mido

As Guardiola said it a few years ago, Xavi is the best midfielder in Barca's history and amongst the top 5 midfielders of all time , a torchbearer, a true captaind and a leader.

I wish Messi ( or maybe Iniesta...) will lead the team. Bravo could have become a great leader also in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans