Messigician

This is what real leadership looks like

0% chance Laporta would have beaten Qatar to the De Jong deal

Attachments

• images - 2021-11-04T050139.836.jpg
    images - 2021-11-04T050139.836.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2

George_Costanza

Pretentious lmao, we're asking them to let their coach go for free mid-season, the least they can ask for is Laporta to come and talk himself because he is unsettling their whole squad, if I was them I wouldn't give them the courtesy of negotiating over a fee if they can't be bothered to send their main man who's asking them to let him go for free

It has nothing to do with what you said. They won't let him go even if we asked them in the summer, just like when Carlo Ancelotti wanted to leave PSG for Real Madrid at the END of the season, and after winning their first Ligue 1 title in 19 years. Xavi has to force his way out just like Ancelotti. I dealt with Qataris on a business level and I know what I'm talking about.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Of course i know your point. Just add that a game vs Boca, even in Saudi is acceptable. Not even mention this is a Maradona tribute game.

Laporta doesn't care for Xavi.

First of all it is not acceptable.

A Maradona tribute game should be played in Argentina in front of Boca fans, or in Napoli in front of Napoli fans. Playing it vs. Barca and in Saudi Arabia is just nonsense. Maradona had little impact in Barcelona. His entire career was about Boca, Napoli and Argentina. His career at Barca is basically a moot point when it comes to his overall career. Nonexistent impact-wise for his overall career.

Now to the main point: If the reason for not traveling to Qatar is because he doesn't like Qatar or approve of their human rights violations and all that stuff, then agreeing to hold it in KSA is just as bad.

That's just being hypocritical.

Birdy

It has nothing to do with what you said. They won't let him go even if we asked them in the summer, just like when Carlo Ancelotti wanted to leave PSG for Real Madrid at the END of the season, and after winning their first Ligue 1 title in 19 years. Xavi has to force his way out just like Ancelotti. I dealt with Qataris on a business level and I know what I'm talking about.

TEll us more about your experience

Messigician

what a man. what a coach. took espanyol to a european final. uefa coach of the year...with athletic club. bar?a? "sack him as we only won the league in each of his first two seasons and not trebles..." [MENTION=22512]Andy[/MENTION] Mitten one of the most influential figures in world football.

" Valverde is in Barcelona, the reason may surprise you"
Claudio Betancourt | @clabetancourt

" We are exploring many options besides Xavi...."
Laporta

" Valverde is one of the nicest people in world football"
Laporta on Valverde

Where there's smoke there's fire, it's clear who will take over if Xavi doesn't work out

vegitot

First of all it is not acceptable.

A Maradona tribute game should be played in Argentina in front of Boca fans, or in Napoli in front of Napoli fans. Playing it vs. Barca and in Saudi Arabia is just nonsense. Maradona had little impact in Barcelona. His entire career was about Boca, Napoli and Argentina. His career at Barca is basically a moot point when it comes to his overall career. Nonexistent impact-wise for his overall career.

Now to the main point: If the reason for not traveling to Qatar is because he doesn't like Qatar or approve of their human rights violations and all that stuff, then agreeing to hold it in KSA is just as bad.

That's just being hypocritical.

Between a game vs Boca and vs Al Sadd, Boca game is much more acceptable.

Laporta just doesn't care for Xavi. If he cares and wants him, he will go by himself.

khaled_a_d

AlSadd has termination clause we are refusing to pay, they owe us nothing and Xavi accepted that well paid contract on his own well.
If we are unwilling to pay the clause, they have every right to act arrogantly

khaled_a_d

Turki Al-Ali: The club's position is clear from the beginning - we are committed to keeping our coach Xavi with us and we cannot have him leave at this sensitive time of the season.

#AlSadd
Apologies if someone posted it before.

Gari

Dumbbell
@ Dumbbell91
Laporta: How do you have Alemany and Yuste locked up and I have to pay a ransom?
FDRrx4UXIAAk-p9

Messigician

https://twitter.com/BarcaUniversal/status/1455905626685689858?t=UulS5ONsyLDS3TPDmCPODA&s=19

Laporta has aged 20 years overnight

He isn't suited to the demands of running a club like this he's been away too long and looks lost.

We need Bartomeu back bros, even after the most stressful reign ever he has the balls to say he wants to be president again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans