Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Zidane was probably more talented in terms of pure footballing abilities but Xavi is a lot more important to the team than Zidane ever was to his team.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Zidane was probably more talented in terms of pure footballing abilities but Xavi is a lot more important to the team than Zidane ever was to his team.

he carried his teams single handedly at times!!
well Xavi is a LEGEND! but i think Zidane is better.....

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam

Zidane took France to a WC final basically by himself, They are important in different ways.

Zidane vs Brazil in 06 is one of the best performances i have ever seen.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Zidane took France to a WC final basically by himself, They are important in different ways.

no he didn't.

france's defence took them to a world cup final. 100% against paraguay and croatia when their defenders scored all the goals (and the other game was a 0-0 they won on penalties).

zidane won them the final but he didn't get them there.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He's talking about 2006, I think. Not 1998. But either way, he didn't take France to the final by himself.

Armando929

I'll say that there is not a better passer of the football today. I mean Xavi can do it all.

I've always felt when Xavi plays well, the rest of the team does also. Be it with Spain or with Barca.

Its very rare when we see him have a bad game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
xavi6.jpg

Xavi on this day, 12 years ago

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Thanks Bojan for bringing this up, at this day 12 years ago Xavi played his first match for BARCA and scored . :) Salute to the little master . The Mind of FC Barcelona.

thumblg3aoo.jpg

Scored against Mallorca in 1998.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans