Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

OGbarca

Banned
I like Xavi, but I have a limit. If he makes us bring Messi back for 60m a year and 5km a game, he's dead to me.

1000000%

also, ive seen pep participate in rondos at barca and bayern. dont know about city.

zidane also used to participate from time to time in certain drills. i dont see anything particularly wrong with it

--

also i am really looking forward to xavi smashing piques teeth in, literally, to establish his credibility as top dog

serghei

Alves is a locker room signing, but while some of his attributes are positive, some parts of his personality I'm not convinced of. If we wanted to bring someone back with impeccable conduct to be a role model, we should have gone for Pedrito.

Devils

Alves is a locker room signing, but while some of his attributes are positive, some parts of his personality I'm not convinced of. If we wanted to bring someone back with impeccable conduct to be a role model, we should have gone for Pedrito.

Never understood these veteran 'locker room' signings.

I think of Arsenal bringing back Henry, Chelsea bringing back Drogba, Juve bringing back Buffon, United bringing back Cristiano...there seems to be very little to no effect in the locker room with these near retired bought back in. Yeah they have their occasional youtube highlight moments during their return, but other than that, they make little to no impact in the locker room and teams don't generally improve with them on or off the pitch.

serghei

Never understood these veteran 'locker room' signings.

I think of Arsenal bringing back Henry, Chelsea bringing back Drogba, Juve bringing back Buffon, United bringing back Cristiano...there seems to be very little to no effect in the locker room with these near retired bought back in. Yeah they have their occasional youtube highlight moments during their return, but other than that, they make little to no impact in the locker room and teams don't generally improve with them on or off the pitch.

Hard to say from the outside. Depends on the case I guess.

Birdy

Some bad choices in your ironic post but not too bad. Here is a dream core for next season:

GK: Mats
RB: Alves, Roberto
CB: Frenkie, Eric, Mingueza, Comas
LB: Alba, Grimaldo
DMC: Busquets
MC: Puig, Gavi, Nico, Thiago
Attackers: Messi, Pedro, Pedri, Bernardo, Fati, Konrad

Messi would be a BIG risk, but if Xavi was confident in bringing him back, then it is a very BIG balled and very interesting thing to see.

Breaking the delusion-meter (part II) ...

kattanib

The erosion of authority happens gradually.
You start by 'just participating' in the rondos
Then, you start getting in the middle when losing.
And the final and most sad part, is when you get in the middle for Messi (or X player. Put any Amigo here)

Spoken like a crazy man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans