Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

I mean we do create chances, I saw we have highest goal expectancy in the league, it's just that our finishing is just so spineless, I don't understand what is wrong with our players, I wonder if Haaland came here would he also become another beta whos scared to of scoring.

Windhook

Nah, Leo was fantastic asset for Barca, but keeping him as game decider at age 37 just to reach the knockout rounds of CL was no brainer. The post-Messi period was coming, sooner or later, and I'm glad this period came sooner than expected. Now crybaby fans should kill themselves, but I'm optimistic for the future, whoever coaches the team. Currently we are in a normalization period and we need a manager, someone who knows the basics of the philosophy that are applied at the club since 1988. Not Conte, not some gegenpress German coach, not the Louis Van Gaal type of Ajax coach, but someone from our ranks. Barca as a club are one of the few in unique position and we should feel proud about it. Bayern took our most succesful manager to work and apply his methodics at their ground and lately they reap the results of his work.

Rassvet

Well. Not looking too good for the (very few admittedly) people saying Messi was dragging us down :messi:

It’s funny how you use that logic to say that those who thought Messi was the problem were wrong yet none of you who said EV was the cancer holding us back have accepted you were wrong even after we collapsed spectacularly after his departure.

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

BBZ8800

Well. Not looking too good for the (very few admittedly) people saying Messi was dragging us down :messi:

Windhook literally said one post above you that we turned into "I told you so" "hand me a W or L" and "you said this" contest.

Wouldn't it be easier if we would all sit down, hold hands and repeat in silence: "there is no need to worry, we'll sink like a Titanic, there is no future, a century of mediocrity is infront of us".

That way we wouldn't need to fight and lose nerves over comments on Puig, Nico and similar.
They all suck, we'll all win our Ws and you won't lose nerves over false expectations (on young players) and the only shiny thing left will be Youtube videos from the past.

Come to the dark (flat, no emotions, no expectations) side, Don.
A lot of us are already there.

I can feel a lot of our friends from our forum going that route in the future.

We have 1000s of free seats, booze and food.
It can't be worse than watching our current football 😉

Fati_Future_BallonDor

It’s funny how you use that logic to say that those who thought Messi was the problem were wrong yet none of you who said EV was the cancer holding us back have accepted you were wrong even after we collapsed spectacularly after his departure.

[MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]
[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

As much as I hate to say it, Rassvet is right.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Windhook literally said one post above you that we turned into "I told you so" "hand me a W or L" and "you said this" contest.

Wouldn't it be easier if we would all sit down, hold hands and repeat in silence: "there is no need to worry, we'll sink like a Titanic, there is no future, a century of mediocrity is infront of us".

That way we wouldn't need to fight and lose nerves over comments on Puig, Nico and similar.
They all suck, we'll all win our Ws and you won't lose nerves over false expectations (on young players) and the only shiny thing left will be Youtube videos from the past.

Come to the dark (flat, no emotions, no expectations) side, Don.
A lot of us are already there.

I can feel a lot of our friends from our forum going that route in the future.

We have 1000s of free seats, booze and food.
It can't be worse than watching our current football 

BBZ I wasn't even talking about you. I was thinking about one person in particular. I don't remember if you said something like that :lol:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Honestly, I don't even understand why [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] watches the games anymore. He obviously thinks we'll sink like Titanic. He's basically repeating the same gloomy, fatalistic stuff every time we draw or lose.

It's the case with others too. If this place will be a place of constant moaning and bitching and trolling instead of being positive and watching these kids improve what's the point? It just sounds like a bad place to be around on.

Give it some time. This is the first season post-Messi era, and it's a slow rebuild with no money.

Really man ?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Really man ?

It depends I think.

Criticizing how shit the team looks and how bad the squad have been built or how poorly XYZ player is performing is fair. But saying we're done forever or that everyone are bad and doomed is a bit OTT in my opinion.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It depends I think.

Criticizing how shit the team looks and how bad the squad have been built or how poorly XYZ player is performing is fair. But saying we're done forever or that everyone are bad and doomed is a bit OTT in my opinion.

My post was mostly aimed at how serghei was saying this team can play better if we had a manager like Xavi etc..

Now it's suddenly let's just enjoy the youngsters and not have too much expectations this season. Not a fan of Koeman or Xavi but this is just funny that's all.

Horatio

You're welcome
My post was mostly aimed at how serghei was saying this team can play better if we had a manager like Xavi etc.. Now it's suddenly let's just enjoy the youngsters and not have too much expectations this season. Just funny that's all.

That's typical serghei for you. Nobody should be surprised at this point. hindsight and revisionism merchant. With faux-objectivity thrown in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans