Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Team looked good today, minus the 2 mins. Sevilla s the real test. Should be winnable. They are shambles.

If they lose today its over

JamDav1982

Team looked good going forward v Elche.

Looked far too open and disorganised going back the other way.

Lose ball and the whole team is strung out across park with huge gaps to run through.

serghei

So far mixed bag. Attitude and positive vibe compared to Koeman, doesn't moan as much, but some of the same team flaws as under the Dutch. If he lets go of some of the old-timers and realizes they are dragging the team down, we will improve.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Xavi: "I am surprised that many tactical aspects have been lost in the last 6 years. The position game, the third man… I don't understand or know what happened. That's why it's costing us more."

Horatio

You're welcome
So far mixed bag. Attitude and positive vibe compared to Koeman, doesn't moan as much, .

lol getting desperate. First it was doesn't moan now it is doesn't moan as much. In weeks time "moans as much but voice is more pleasant to listen to"

JamDav1982

The top coaches adapt to their players and change things over time.

If Xavi keeps trying to play way his players cant that is on him.

Team has looked better in some ways going forward but that is against poorer teams can dominate ball against. Play way did today v better sides and will get cut open time and again.

Do look to have some better patterns in final third to be fair.

Devils

Xavi: “Yes, the model has been lost. There is a great majority of players who do not understand it, they are automatisms that I did since I was 11 years old, and everything costs us because there are players who have not worked on it, and that is what surprises me "

He admits that we have lost our model.

Stunning.

malvolio

Team looked good today, minus the 2 mins. Sevilla s the real test. Should be winnable. They are shambles.

If they lose today its over

Winnable?! Some of you guys still don't realise were we at right now. Scrapping wins vs Elche at home and suddenly Sevilla away is winnable :lol:

Gari

Xavi: “We did not put more players from the branch because we are limited to putting 7 professional contracts out of the eleven. Otherwise, we would have put more ”This is a verdict for everyone.

mc_lovin

The top coaches adapt to their players and change things over time.

If Xavi keeps trying to play way his players cant that is on him.

Team has looked better in some ways going forward but that is against poorer teams can dominate ball against. Play way did today v better sides and will get cut open time and again.

Do look to have some better patterns in final third to be fair.

Disagree with that. To a certain degree, sure, but the general idea needs to be there. Playing high pressing should be non-negotiable. Rest is getting the players on par (or getting new ones) and meticulous work on the details, which Xavi seems to do going by his interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans