Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windhook

As I mentioned previously, it's part of the act not to humiliate one of your players in front of the media. Alex Ferguson was cruel in that part, benching or leaving players out of the squad with the pretext "He's injured" in the press when they weren't.:lol: Xavi cannot afford that with the poor quality on the team anyway.

Messigician

Breaking News

" Atletico do not intend to exercise the optional purchase of Griezmann"

Wtf bros I thought it was mandatory.

It will be financial ruin if Dembele, Coutinho, AND Griezmann all leave for free

FinBarcelonafan

La Masia is not a problem because Barca players sweeped the Balon awards. Come on now. I think Xavi is just frustrated he doesn't have the perfect team of players to do what he wants. At least he has a talented but young midfield.

We are lucky with new generation but only got few prospects out of LaMasia in the past ten years.. it didn't work. Pedri was signing.

Windhook

It will be financial ruin if Dembele, Coutinho, AND Griezmann all leave for free

Don't think so. Players receive their salary based on a budget each year and handing a total of 50m or so in the next 2-3 years on Coutinho and Griezmann cannot ruin Barca financially. I'm not counting Dembele at all in this thing as he's running out of his. Also what this whole thing has to do with Xavi thread?

Messigician

Ok so with Atletico choosing not to exercise the buy option for Griezmann all 3 of our flops will likely leave for free. So let's do the maths

Transfer Fees
Dembele 135m
Greizmann 135m 120m initial fee then 15m penalty
Coutinho 160m

Total 430m

Salary
Dembele ?14,924,000 a year so 74,620,000 over 5y
Griezmann ?30,888,000 a year so 123,552,000 over 4y
Coutinho ?21,112,000 a year so 84,448,000

Minus 1 year from Coutinho loan and the 8.5m loan fee and the 1 year Griezmann loan we get a total salary expense of

Total Expense
704m

And the career highlights of each before leaving on a free

Coutinho scored two goals against us in a 8-2 humiliationl lol

Dembele the opem goal miss against Liverpool which woukd have won us the treble

Griezmann the copa win tbf.

Overall

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans