Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaugrana1987

Great decision tbh. Going out on top, taking treble and setting of to the sunset. Boys will be fired up like there is no tomorrow. I will cry I have to say seeing him leaving, Gerrard's leaving will be nothing compared to this...

raki

He could stay until January. It´s strange i know. Well, Raki, Iniesta, Rafinha and Roberto...Hum, it seems very short.
Madrid are getting De Gea. They have big plans.

where did his father say so?

on another note, i'm really worried with some of u looking assured that we're winning the treble. I hope the players are not as relaxed !!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

on another note, i'm really worried with some of u looking assured that we're winning the treble. I hope the players are not as relaxed !!

They talked with his father on Cadena Cope.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
The best midfielder in history. Thank you for everything.

n_seleccion_espanola_carles_puyol-2723251.jpg

Only Iniesta left. This is too much. :(

raki

Of course not. The players are not stupid. The fans can be over-confident.

I forgot Samper. What about promoting him?

sundar

I really want him to stay. He just looks great and we have seen more xavi moments in this season. The credit must go to Enrique for using him perfectly and his rotation is too good. He could have easily continued for another season with this role. All the best and enjoy the rest of ur career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans