Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

It was a system but designed for players available but changed it again when others came back.

The system Koeman found was reason they were competing and won the cup.

This is like that scene in Wall-E when the robot finds a ring in an old ring box, and he looks at both and he tosses aside the ring and keeps the old box. That's called being clueless mate.

JamDav1982

But it's still the coach's job to evaluate between which system is better when more players are available?

I don't understand how you don't dock any points from Koeman for immediately switching back to Pique and Roberto over something that was already working (nevermind they were barely fit when they were shoehorned back in). Pep or even Lucho wouldn't do this.

Dont dock any points?

I clearly said he fucked up when moved away from system that worked to shoe horn likes of Pique in and was a reason he could have been sacked for due to way season ended.

KingLeo10

Dont dock any points?

I clearly said he fucked up when moved away from system that worked to shoe horn likes of Pique in and was a reason he could have been sacked for due to way season ended.

Ah okay, I hadn't followed that initial part of the convo. We're somewhat in agreement then.

JamDav1982

This is like that scene in Wall-E when the robot finds a ring in an old ring box, and he looks at both and he tosses aside the ring and keeps the old box. That's called being clueless mate.

Lets see if Xavi has same clueless period if Pique and Busi start and team dont rocket up league and start winning.

serghei

Lets see if Xavi has same clueless period if Pique and Busi start and team dont rocket up league and start winning.

Don't worry.

If Xavi flops, I'm gonna turn into JamDav and BBZ type of captain obvious and you guys will be able to propose the solutions and the ways out. And I'll be having a laugh when what you say goes to shit, much like Pjanic and Coutinho being good signings.

JamDav1982

Don't worry.

If Xavi flops, I'm gonna turn into JamDav and BBZ type of captain obvious and you guys will be able to propose the solutions and the ways out. And I'll be having a laugh when what you say goes to shit, much like Pjanic and Coutinho being good signings.

You react angrily when same argument used for Koeman and Xavi. Double standards.

Never claimed Xavi will flop so can try that one again.

Ah the Pjanic argument... when you believed Arthur to be top class. Good one to bring up. Pjanic is the better of the two as told you.

Your love for Semedo/Arthur even when clearly not good enough was sight to behold.

Cant lie. I loved Coutinho at Liverpool. Guilty as charged. What didnt do is keep arguing for him when clearly not been good enough for Barca like you do with Arthur/Semedo/Mina/Alena etc.

Lets see how Puig your latest infatuation goes. Hopefully you are right for once.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Don't worry.

Pjanic never got a proper chance here. Can't be worse than Busi is right now and he was playing great in CL for Besiktas vs likes of Dortmund

JamDav1982

Pjanic never got a proper chance here. Can't be worse than Busi is right now and he was playing great in CL for Besiktas vs likes of Dortmund

Serghie loved Arthur and though he was next Xavi and Thiago level mistake to let him go.

Was being told all Arthur was failing at with Barca but couldnt grasp it.

I said Pjanic would be decent squad player and better than Arthur for couple years. Was the latest summer when press claiming likes of Busi were gone.. didnt happen.

Not a great argument for him to bring up.

serghei

Serghie loved Arthur and though he was next Xavi and Thiago level mistake to let him go.

Was being told all Arthur was failing at with Barca but couldnt grasp it.

I said Pjanic would be decent squad player and better than Arthur for couple years. Was the latest summer when press claiming likes of Busi were gone.. didnt happen.

Not a great argument for him to bring up.

Lies. Never said he is the next Xavi. But yea, I had hopes for him, and took my L with Arthur. Alena and Mina don't think I've ever said about them that they will become top players, bullshit as usual.

More like Arthur and Gomes are my biggest Ls.

JamDav1982

Lies. Never said he is the next Xavi. But yea, I had hopes for him, and took my L with Arthur. Alena and Mina don't think I've ever said about them that they will become top players, bullshit as usual.

Nah truth. Always compared to Xavi.

Alena and Mina the old 'coaches agenda' and should be playing more.

Semedo another I am sure line was 'imagine him under Pep'. Lol.

Dont bring up old players for absolutely no reason based on a lie about Xavi failing if dont want them discussed.

Bullshitter.

serghei

Nah truth. Always compared to Xavi.

Alena and Mina the old 'coaches agenda' and should be playing more.

Semedo another I am sure line was 'imagine him under Pep'. Lol.

Dont bring up old players for absolutely no reason based on a lie about Xavi failing if dont want them discussed.

Bullshitter.

OK, captain obvious. Anytime you want to mention a young unproven and inexperienced guy who will make it as a manager, feel free to chime in. Knowing JamDav way, you will say Ten Hag or not answer at all as to not give people reason to come back at you. This approach is old as time.

Anyone can come up with solutions like get Klopp, get Haaland and Kante in midfield and Van Dijk in defense and we'll be good. But when that is not possible, you have to go for riskier options.

JamDav1982

OK, captain obvious. Anytime you want to mention a young unproven and inexperienced guy who will make it as a manager, feel free to chime in. Knowing JamDav way, you will say Ten Hag or not answer at all as to not give people reason to come back at you. This approach is old as time.

Anyone can come up with solutions like get Klopp, get Haaland and Kante in midfield and Van Dijk in defense and we'll be good. But when that is not possible, you have to go for riskier options.

More lies. Suits you.

Haha why mention Ten Hag? You trying to cut off an answer you know may come to then dismiss it as already mentioned?

Not as clever a move as you think that one.

Never claimed Xavi will fail.

Bulshitter.

Last edited:

serghei

More lies. Suits you.

Never claimed Xavi will fail.

Bulshitter.

So, he will fail or he will succeed? Pick one, enlighten us with your vision. Quit dancing around. At least I make it clear that I belive he will be a good manager for us and he will improve the team.

You wanna keep both doors open as usual so you can enter on each one in the end as it suits you.

JamDav1982

So, he will fail or he will succeed? Pick one, enlighten us with your vision. Quit dancing around. At least I make it clear that I belive he will be a good manager for us and he will improve the team.

I wanna keep both doors open as usual so you can enter on each one in the end as it suits you.

I have no idea if he will fail or succeed. That is part of the issue not proven anywhere but little options.

For me Ten Hag and then Xavi is a fine enough risk to take after that.

You lies are getting worse. Always give my opinion if feel strongly enough. Some right some wrong it happens.

serghei

I have no idea if he will fail or succeed. That is part of the issue not proven anywhere but little options.

For me Ten Hag and then Xavi is a fine enough risk to take after that.

You lies are getting worse. Always give my opinion if feel strongly enough. Some right some wrong it happens.

Yea, that's what you say, but then, when you enter an argument, you take the contrarian side. You enter arguments defending Xavi as an option as if you think he's not a good option, even though you never spell it out.

This flippy flapping around the subject makes it hard for people to really understand your points outside the main obvious ones: you need proven managers, you need elite players, and so on. Everyone would want to hire likes of Klopp and get the best players instead of Xavi and La Masia youngsters being the main weapons to go fight with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans