Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi: "To be honest… these refs. I can’t speak. I won’t say anything. I don’t win anything by speaking about the referee. Why don’t you ask him? The referees should have a press conference by themselves."

ajnotkeith

Winter outgoings list :

Puig (loan or sell)
Coutinho (loan, sell, terminate)
Umtiti (loan, sell, terminate)
Lenglet (sell)
Neto OR Mats (sell)
Luuk De Jong (leave him in Seville)
Demir (back to Austria)

Dream Mercado. Get all these guys out and maybe you have funds for a good player.

jairzinho

Can we realistically get rid of any of them? That's the question. Demir and Luuk are easy offloads since they are loanees but the rest will be difficult to get rid of.

ajnotkeith

Can we realistically get rid of any of them? That's the question. Demir and Luuk are easy offloads since they are loanees but the rest will be difficult to get rid of.

I think Lenglet is a easy sell, he has a market and on low wages but he's in the plans of Xavi it seems so that might not happen.

Puig plenty of teams for a loan but might not have the desire to leave.

Coutinho, Umtiti, Neto is harder as all on high wages and don't want to go.

freetocan

Honestly, we should have won this game. I am not yet convinced that Xavi would be a good couch. For now, he didn't not prove anything to me even I was one of the people who badly wanted him as coach.
De Jong was minuscule today, I would have changed him at the break, Abde is nowhere he has no idea what he should do with the ball, not sure why Xavi kept him entire match. I would not sub Jutgla at all even he disappeared a little bit after break and sub de Jong and Abde at break. Unfortunately Nico did not change anything maybe because he did not have enough time to show if he could be of more help. I am hoping that Xavi will really look at the match like a couch and not like a player.
Probably, Puig would have done better that Abde even on wing side, at least he is more technical.
Anyway, to me seems that Xavi is not the right couch to bring us where we used to be. I can't wait to prove me wrong.

khaled_a_d

Demir and Luuk leaving in January will be enough.
The club currently has 3 1st team free spots, and with Liga rules we need to register at least couple of Barca B player to avoid any problems.
We create total of 5 spots, register Alves, 1 or 2 signings (probably loans :lol: ) and 2 or 3 Barca b players.
At least we won't have to think how many of those players can't play because they are Barca B

SmilerBam

Honestly, we should have won this game. I am not yet convinced that Xavi would be a good couch. For now, he didn't not prove anything to me even I was one of the people who badly wanted him as coach.
De Jong was minuscule today, I would have changed him at the break, Abde is nowhere he has no idea what he should do with the ball, not sure why Xavi kept him entire match. I would not sub Jutgla at all even he disappeared a little bit after break and sub de Jong and Abde at break. Unfortunately Nico did not change anything maybe because he did not have enough time to show if he could be of more help. I am hoping that Xavi will really look at the match like a couch and not like a player.
Probably, Puig would have done better that Abde even on wing side, at least he is more technical.
Anyway, to me seems that Xavi is not the right couch to bring us where we used to be. I can't wait to prove me wrong.

I am not sure he'll be a good ''couch'' either. The man is like 1.70 meters and seems slimy. Anyway, i think we deserved to win, and we played mostly well. It's a good result in our situation, against a very good team away from home.

Horatio

You're welcome
Great display by the team. We played away in sanchez pizjuan and our team is young. Nevermind we were playing 11 vs 10 at point, we played horrible before against 10 even with Messi. Played with a lot of attitude and we maintained control for most part of the game. Didn't looked as gassed early as usual. Hope we are training on condition and keep raising it.

Great job by Xavi.

Gavi is a gem.

Once Fati returns we have a respectable team.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Great display by the team. We played away in sanchez pizjuan and our team is young. Nevermind we were playing 11 vs 10 at point, we played horrible before against 10 even with Messi. Played with a lot of attitude and we maintained control for most part of the game. Didn't looked as gassed early as usual. Hope we are training on condition and keep raising it.

Great job by Xavi.

Gavi is a gem.

Once Fati returns we have a respectable team.

I agree on this. It was great display by Barca. Sevilla one of the strongest teams in Europe at home this season. Great result, deserved to win. I'll take that any day happily.

Raketa10

Already miles better than every coach we had after Lucho left. I am almost sure that he will become a great manager and that next season Baca will dominate games again. We played a very good game yesterday and if we had Fati and Depay on our disposal we would have probably won.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans