Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Xavi brought higher intensity but we need to go higher. Frankfurt destroyed us. We were clueless vs their physical level.

Not as bad as Old Barca vs Bayern though. Improvement in a way.

SmilerBam

If this Real Madrid team can play in a semifinal of CL, than i think we, with one or two very good additions, can do the same. Football really regressed so much. Granpa Benzema is currently the best player in the world, at 34. In the generation before, he wasn't even considered top ten. Shows how much footballhas regressed since the decay of Messi and Ronaldo( and their generation).

Birdy

Xavi brought higher intensity but we need to go higher. Frankfurt destroyed us. We were clueless vs their physical level.

Not as bad as Old Barca vs Bayern though. Improvement in a way.

Yes, good point!

The fact that our intensity improved under Xavi does not mean we are anywhere close the top level intensity.
Imagine playing against City or Pool, we won't see the ball at all due to their intense pressing and counter-pressing

FinBarcelonafan

Yes, good point!

The fact that our intensity improved under Xavi does not mean we are anywhere close the top level intensity.
Imagine playing against City or Pool, we won't see the ball at all due to their intense pressing and counter-pressing

Totally true. I am happy we have Xavi because I assume he will try to fix this.

Horatio

You're welcome
I am sure Xavi had his reasons for waiting til 60th minute to put in Frenkie. Can't judge. Maybe rest? Maybe Frenkie said he has discomfort?

Streak continues. We move.

Raketa10

We definitely shouldn't whine about the pitch. it's just an excuse for a bad game. We weren't good tonight and we should just admit it. I am sure we'll be better in the second leg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans