Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

freetocan

Xavi make huge mistake keeping this Torres on the field too much. Today he was completely useless I could say as usual. Somebody told in a previous trade that Xavi is married with Torres. Now I understand.
Eric and lenglet are catastrophic.
Next game I would give Luuk de Yong at least one half if not the entire match. He fully deserve more minutes than 7-10 how he usually got in last time.

ajnotkeith

Our reaction to conceding goals is fantastic. Always seems like the team has another gear if things go wrong.

We may have won, but luck is hiding some of our issues recently. And luck runs out eventually.

However, Xavi is probably already on it and we looked better with the changes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's get it straight. Mats saved us and then we turned it with 2 crosses and header goals. By players he openly crossed out and other he hates to use. Xaviball my ass.

Work harder Xavi and stop keeping favourites.

Sailor Mars

Good result, but not ideal to win this way against a team in the relegation zone.

Barca have had a great run in the league for a little while but Betis and Sociedad are still in the hunt for the top 4. And Barca will still play both of them. Can't get complacent at all.

FinBarcelonafan

We may have won, but luck is hiding some of our issues recently. And luck runs out eventually.

However, Xavi is probably already on it and we looked better with the changes.

I agree. We've been lucky, today and Vs Frankfurt..

If we play like today Vs Frankfurt next week, we will be out of EL.

We need to improve quickly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good result, but not ideal to win this way against a team in the relegation zone.

Barca have had a great run in the league for a little while but Betis and Sociedad are still in the hunt for the top 4. And Barca will still play both of them. Can't get complacent at all.

Levante drew vs Real Madrid and Atletico at home too. Might be a relegation side but seem to be step up their game vs. the bigger sides. Agree with you in general though. Last couple of games been very sloppy.

ajnotkeith

Let's get it straight. Mats saved us and then we turned it with 2 crosses and header goals. By players he openly crossed out and other he hates to use. Xaviball my ass.

Work harder Xavi and stop keeping favourites.

Agreed,we didn't deserve a result today, and we didn't really against Frankfurt.

I think the football we play with our best 11 is great but it's clear even with slight rotations something gets messed up. If Auba or Dembele got injured we would face huge issues.

Need to build a stronger squad depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans