Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

You're welcome
In Barca's defence season is ending and Levante is fighting against relegation. Was never going to be easy playing there.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luuk is not a good striker unless specifically brought on for crosses. There is a reason Sevilla practically gave him to us on loan for cheap with little resistance. He has flopped almost every club he has played for.

Koeman wanted to bring him on as a Plan B option when everything else fails and Xavi uses him that way. As a Plan B option late in games. For crosses.

Sailor Mars

Levante drew vs Real Madrid and Atletico at home too. Might be a relegation side but seem to be step up their game vs. the bigger sides. Agree with you in general though. Last couple of games been very sloppy.

Barca will also still play Cadiz and Mallorca who are playing to avoid relegation.

Starting from the 2nd leg of the Frankfurt game, Barca will play 4 matches in 11 days. Lets see how the team does.

FinBarcelonafan

Barca will also still play Cadiz and Mallorca who are playing to avoid relegation.

Starting from the 2nd leg of the Frankfurt game, Barca will play 4 matches in 11 days. Lets see how the team does.

League is basically over. All focus EL. Madrid won't drop enough points, when they can get penalty any time they need one from ref.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi make huge mistake keeping this Torres on the field too much. Today he was completely useless I could say as usual. Somebody told in a previous trade that Xavi is married with Torres. Now I understand.
Eric and lenglet are catastrophic.
Next game I would give Luuk de Yong at least one half if not the entire match. He fully deserve more minutes than 7-10 how he usually got in last time.

We don't need that oaf luuk for more than 5-10 mins in the end to score headers when cross spam is taking place

No need to see him stinking up the pitch for 45 mins

ajnotkeith

League is basically over. All focus EL. Madrid won't drop enough points, when they can get penalty any time they need one from ref.

Top4 still isn't sealed. Its not likely but a few losses can change everything.

It takes one bad run of form and your season can capitulate.

We need to think game by game and stay focused on only the games in front of us or things can fall apart quick.

BerkeleyBernie

Xavi should start Gavi in midfield vs Frankfurt. He's the only regular player consistently providing intensity, movement, tenacity and control between the lines, absolutely crucial against pressing teams. Changed the match today. Without players like him, the attack is disconnected and toothless, just hoping for crosses or one-off balls over the top.

El Gato

Villarato!
Imagine letting your historic rival humiliate you just because you have more points, zero pride and a bunch of mercenaries not playing for the shirt. Couldn't be my club

I don't disagree nor am I in any way proud of what they did lol
Nor is it completely players missing but it is mostly that considering how they play vs teams better than you when they're present
Take from that what you will

Frankly I dont mind it as prefer Barca being there than being a meme conceding 8 with a legend walking about in a CL knockout
We're helping you rebuild, much as Laporta is helping Perez get the Super League sorted

As said before in this thread, can't recall if it was after Clasico even, that Xaviball will get Barca next year's league if Perez is approaching summer way I think he is - that Mbappe will solve most problems and there's fuckall strategy to improve in other areas

That said Clasico result is not one I see repeating if points gap wasnt what it was

gasgas

Xavi should start Gavi in midfield vs Frankfurt. He's the only regular player consistently providing intensity, movement, tenacity and control between the lines, absolutely crucial against pressing teams. Changed the match today. Without players like him, the attack is disconnected and toothless, just hoping for crosses or one-off balls over the top.

He started vs frankfurt last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans