Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Arguing for the sake of arguing again? I didn't say I didn't want Xavi ahead of Ten Hag.

I can understand why some finer nuances confuse you.

You just amened your post a few mins ago where claimed wanted ETH.

Last year you were arguing for weeks for Xavi.

Cut the shit about wanting ETH or Xavi.

As usual you are caught up in own nonsense.

ajnotkeith

Oddly enough Xhaka has been far better than FDJ this season and Arsenal would pisz all over us if we played them .

The stark truth is..

Only Lewandowski would get into their current starting eleven

It's almost like there is a manager who's job it is to get the best out of players, and when very talented players play much worse than they should be doing, that he might be at fault...

serghei

You just amened your post a few mins ago where claimed wanted ETH.

Last year you were arguing for weeks for Xavi.

Cut the shit about wanting ETH or Xavi.

As usual you are caught up in own nonsense.

What the hell are you talking about.

It was Xavi, and then Ten Hag as 2nd option. Never said the order was different. :lol:

serghei

It's almost like there is a manager who's job it is to get the best out of players, and when very talented players play much worse than they should be doing, that he might be at fault...

Yes, let's compare a manager in his 3rd year of working at a project with one who completed his 1st.

JamDav1982

Yes, let's compare a manager in his 3rd year of working at a project with one who completed his 1st.

Xavi is in his second season after having 7 months or so of last one.

Once again the usual mental gymnastics as it was more than others who had the job had and never same excuses made on either side.

serghei

Xavi is in his second season after having 7 months or so of last one.

Once again the usual mental gymnastics as it was more than others who had the job had and never same excuses made on either side.

:lol:

Good. And Arteta is in his 4th season at Arsenal, and only this season he is doing very well.

Point is, some patience wouldn't hurt.

JamDav1982

:lol:

Good. And Arteta is in his 4th season at Arsenal, and only this season he is doing very well.

Point is, some patience wouldn't hurt.

Nah the issue is you use this excuse for Xavi and decide when it is a pricipal that fits.

Thats the point.

I am sure you would have been saying that was a great point for coaches you dont like.... you pick and choose when 'patience' should be used and pointing to time other coaches get.

Xavi deserves the same patience other Barca coaches get not a coach at Arsenal who is being asked to rebuild a young team from out of CL positions in a far tougher league.

The job at Arsenal and Barca are not even similar and were you not ones of those slating Arteta in past anyway?

Birdy

Oddly enough Xhaka has been far better than FDJ this season and Arsenal would pisz all over us if we played them .

The stark truth is..

Only Lewandowski would get into their current starting eleven
Difference is we are talking individual quality, not how they look as a team. That's what Serghei can't get.

Not oddly. They have clicked because of the WORK of the COACH
Simple as that.

If Barca had similarly clicked due to coach's work, the sky would have been the limit.

Our squad is 100 times better than Arsenal's and it's disrespectful to even compare them in individual quality

JamDav1982

Barca squad is not that far ahead of Arsenals.

Folk over rate players in Spain as much as others over rate EPL.

Likes of Saliba has been better than Araujo this season and to make out Balde is already better than Tierney or Zinchenko is crazy at this stage. Maybe he will be but long way to go yet.

As for Dembele v Saka... I think every top team out there would take Saka no doubt. He fits more how teams want to play.

Birdy

Lol, I wanted Ten Hag or Xavi as manager, and I like Arteta, he doing great work at Arsenal. Where do you get this stuff from? :lol:

It's a bad thing to constantly lie to cover up your takes.
Just a week ago in a discussion about Poch you claimed ETH is also 'average'.
Good that you changed your mind.
Then say it CLEARLY and LOUDLY: " I WAS WRONG"

serghei

It's a bad thing to constantly lie to cover up your takes.
Just a week ago in a discussion about Poch you claimed ETH is also 'average'.
Good that you changed your mind.
Then say it CLEARLY and LOUDLY: " I WAS WRONG"

You need to quote that post and see what the context was.

stb_1

Arsenal vs Barca would be super interesting actually. I think Barca has a better squad for sure, and first 11 their peak is higher than Arsenal, but Arsenal is in better form right now and is playing better as a team.

JamDav1982

Need to hope he is learning on the job as are all around him as the mistakes he has made in Europe too often cant go on. As are his loyalty to certain players and his tactics often.

Hopefully it is taken out of his hands that Busi leaves as no doubt he would want to keep him and that forces a move that needs to be made for both personel and team shape.

However if they are after likes of Zubimendi and want him as sole DM with Gavi and Pedri on front of him that is a ridiculously light weight midfield and many of the issues will remain would think.

Would be same old issue of Barca giving up on basics of pace and power ahead of thinking they can beat the curve with technical players trumping all else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans