Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

You can't always scrape results out every game. We've been lucky enough to win against Mallorca, Celta, Valencia etc where we arguably should have dropped points in every one of those.

When you try and coast and scrape results out luck will come back to bite you and cause you to drop points. It's the exact same thing that happened last year, our performance gradually got worse despite scraping out results and eventually we collapsed.

JamDav1982

Folk will be tellig us soon how much better than Man U players are.. anything to make sure not a failure from Xavi if get punted in Europe again.

serghei

You can't always scrape results out every game. We've been lucky enough to win against Mallorca, Celta, Valencia etc where we arguably should have dropped points in every one of those.

When you try and coast and scrape results out luck will come back to bite you and cause you to drop points. It's the exact same thing that happened last year, our performance gradually got worse despite scraping out results and eventually we collapsed.

True, but it goes both ways. Should have won this game and the one vs Vallecano. Of course you're gonna lose some points on the way when you should win them, and you're gonna get some lucky wins.

Madrid were lucky as hell yesterday, got 3 pts, we were unlucky today lost 2 points. That's the nature of leagues.

JamDav1982

Espanyol are utter shite is the worst part.

Barca were not even playing all that well in first half but getting chances and could have been a couple ahead.

Then second half get slower and slower and nothing is done to change that from sidelines.

As can happen when dont kill teams off.. they get a goal from nowhere and it is then pure panic stations.

Made the most chances once gave up on the Xaviball in last 10/15 mins is the reality.

delancey

I agree with whomever said: biscuits is essential for what? Passing the ball to Dembele who then attempts a cross to Lewa? I mean, anyone can think up these tactics. :lol:

With the talents at his disposal, we should be playing much much better.
Atrocious game.

Xavi out.

Raketa10

It's clear now that Barca made a mistake by giving him this opportunity too soon. He just wasn't ready. He will probably be sacked next summer and his coaching career will look like Pirlo's.

Raketa10

IMHO the worst problem is his mindset. He probably thinks that he is Pep 2.0. However, he is just a younger version of Setien.

Leong157

I watched 30 mins of United-Wolves while waiting for our match to begin. I can see the CLEAR difference in levels between Wolves and Espanyol.....

The fact that we pull this performance against such a poor team give me no hope at all.

Laliga has fallen so low in quality.

Devils

Xavi as a manager is no different than Pirlo, Lampard and Gerrard.

Great players, terrible managers with their die hard fans trying to find some sort of genius their managerial careers because of admiration of their playing careers.

Unfortunately for Barca, one of those die hard fans trying to find genius in this shitshow is Laporta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans