Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

One of the worst parts is what they spent 200m+ on and players that dont suit way Xavi plays... Could say Lewa does but old and Kounde decent at CB but playing RB... as dont have a RB.

Having two wingers at 120m that dont fit or have better players ahead of them and neglecting RB/DM areas of team now cant afford to address.

Xavi takes blame on that alsi as had a big say in the transfers.

Also a 34 yr old CF on huge cost to books.. who does improve team.. but that is the best signing and wont have any long term upside.

Raketa10

The worst thing is that he has no idea how to improve our offensive play. Every fucking game our idea is to pass the ball to Dembele and wait for him to cross to Lewa. Unbelievable things. And now he will blame referee while the truth is that he should blame himself.

jamrock

One thing about Barca forum, they're gonna keep beating the dead horse.

He fucked up today, has many things to improve on in how the team plays.

Wingers,lack of midfield interplay, all established awhile ago.

Today give him the L & look forward to the next match, unfortunately we aren't Madrid who can play shit & still win.

FinBarcelonafan

The worst thing is that he has no idea how to improve our offensive play. Every fucking game our idea is to pass the ball to Dembele and wait for him to cross to Lewa. Unbelievable things. And now he will blame referee while the truth is that he should blame himself.

True. Why he doesn't build anything through midfield, is that crime in his plans? He plays wide wings so he has more space in the middle but he can't help the midfielders to become better and create some chances? I mean.. it's just odd to me. The greatest midfielder in the history and our midfield plays like bunch of eunuchs. Teach them to play better. It's not like they are not good. At least everyone else seems to rate them.

Messigician

Stinky Catalan has some stinkers in his press conference

Xavi: "Ansu looks great, he has played because he is training very well, he has made a tremendous change in terms of defensive work. He has lacked the effectiveness that the team has also lacked, but I see him growing very well."

Xavi: "The hug Lahoz gave me? He told me he was happy to see me, I told him I was also happy."

Xavi: "Lahoz is a referee who takes decisions calmly but today he lost control, but I don't blame him for anything."

Xavi: "At the end of the match I told Lahoz that he had lost control... He replied 'Do you think I've lost control?'"

Xavi: "It was important to finish the year with a positive result, it's true that we are still leaders in the league, alongside Real Madrid"

Xavi: "We can talk about the referee but the mistakes are ours, when you forgive so much and you are not effective these things can happen, these are games you have to win."

serghei

What stinkers lol. He said the team is to blame because we didn't finish the chances and put the game to bed early. It's exactly what happened. We paid the price for not scoring the 2nd goal and treating some chances too casually.

Score the 2nd goal and the game is done. Fuck around miss easy chances and you can lose points based on some individual errors late in the game. Which is how the game went.

Messigician

What stinkers lol. He said the team is to blame because we didn't finish the chances and put the game to bed early. It's exactly what happened. We paid the price for not scoring the 2nd goals and treating some chances too easy.

He should be blasting the referee for corruption

L3v1s

With the World Cup I had forgotten how painful it is to watch this team play...

For real:lol: It's a shame that this stint might damage some of Xavi's legacy as a player. It becomes increasingly obvious that he's not the right man for this job. Maybe it's the wrong moment due to his inexperience and the fact that we need to rebuild, but more likely that he's not fit for this. If we think about it, Pep wasn't experienced aswell but it's a different story there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans