Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

Xavi will win Liga for sure. He is doing very well in the league and other competitors are pretty shit.

More attention on Europa league games.

We will see. Once Madrid gets smashed Hy Villarreal and Liverpool they will only have the league to focus on while we got everything

ajnotkeith

Best squad in the world! Best squad in the world that can't get past a CL group. Our attack is toothless and we concede lots of chances against any team.

Naming Kessie as one of the great players who can come off the bench was the cherry on top :lol:

Kessie so worthless as a sub that we are doing a straight swap for him for one of the best mids in the world.

Meanwhile, talking of CL, Madrid won CL bringing Ceballos and Vallejo off the bench.

Worse problems to have.

serghei

This version of Madrid isn't any better.

Liverpool will get rid of them this time, finally.

I've seen Madrid limping to a 4th-5th place in La Liga, playing like shit most of the time, and then winning the CL. Those players just transform on the biggest occasions and luck is usually on their side, helped by the fact that they always put in a hard shift. I'd be surprised if they don't play much better in CL and send Liverpool home again.

FinBarcelonafan

I've seen Madrid limping to a 4th-5th place in La Liga, playing like shit most of the time, and then winning the CL. Those players just transform on the biggest occasions and luck is usually on their side, helped by the fact that they always put in a hard shift. I'd be surprised if they don't play much better in CL and send Liverpool home again.

Mentally they are strong. Never give up. CL they believe they can always win.

KingLeo10

Liverpool is all huff and puff, not much actual substance

The only time they won CL in their last 5-6 years of being a contending team...it was against the Spurs (LMAO) and after a gift from Ernesto and some of our veterans :lol:

Otherwise, 3 eliminations from RM, 1 from AM

JamDav1982

Real Madrid and their squad are massively over rated.

Barca have the better squad and if Xavi plays like they did at weekend he has a couple positions to cover and squad will be as good as any going.

The way thy played at weekend suits more of the players they have and lessens issue of LW etc.

For me they need another RB preferably and attacking one. Back up for Lewa and DM.

Feels like all the 'top' squads are in a bit of a dip at moment.

Liverpool and Real both lack legs a bit in CM at moment and look shaky at back.

Could be down to the attackers and GKs to decide that one.

Last edited:

Neeraj

It's the same narrative with Madrid over and over. They look crap until CL resumes in Feb every season and then they just keep winning. While they look even weaker this year, you just can't write them off, you'd be stupid to given their track record. Also, I absolutely hate this narrative of 'Barca is back' every time we have a good game. You don't get 'back' after one exceptional game. Just a few days back you're duking it out with Intercity and Espanol FFS. Not to mention the 4-0 win against Madrid last season and all the 'we are back' youtube videos.

The 4-4-2 clearly suits us more given the lack of quality in our wingers and we're improving. But don't understand everyone getting carried away.

JamDav1982

Folk act like Real win it every year.

Of the past four years they have been out in last 16 more than made the final.

Fancy Liverpool to beat them or go close even in this poor form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans