Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Must you bring up gavi & miles off in every other topic.

You're miles off making something of your life & stop being a 40+ year old waste man, yet here you are very day clicking away at your keyboard shitting on everything thats not

Bartomeau
FDJ
Cardioman
And EPL.

And yet there is still starting every game he's available for Barcelona & will continue to do so for years to come.

iniestaGOAT

Best player is FDJ.... best player in last two wins v Real and still extend points in league with him.

Gets injured and contrbutes to 4-0 loss at home to Real and 0-0 with Girona as team shape collapses.

The best and most important player for Barcas team balance is FDJ.. Pedri not far off then Dembele the next.

Gavi is miles off FDJ and Pedri and cant replace them in midfield, same with Kessie and Roberto. Raphinha is miles off what Dembele brings also in way Xavi sets team up.

Yes brother we know they are the three best players in the team.

Why are you writing this and who are you arguing with?

iniestaGOAT

Barcelona are really worried with Sergiño Dest's situation. He hasn't played football for Milan in almost 3 months. Barça's original plan was to sell for a transfer fee or include him in a swap deal for another player, but even that looks difficult now.

They said Xavi was a madman for not playing him.

Redbuck

I am not a XAVI fanatic. But we are sitting here comparing him to SEVEN HAAG.

Thats an Easy DUB. He is somewhat unhinged.

Different story of course if its between XAVI HERNANDEZ and someone like JOSEP GUARDIOLA
How on earth are you not a Xavi fanatic ??? That doesn't seem right cos most of your posts say otherwise. No one in this forum is braindead to compare Xavi and Pep cos that's not even a contest in the first place. I guess that most people here ETH and Xavi cos they're both young managers, who haven't done much (in top level football), and still have a lot to learn.

iniestaGOAT

How on earth are you not a Xavi fanatic ??? That doesn't seem right cos most of your posts say otherwise. No one in this forum is braindead to compare Xavi and Pep cos that's not even a contest in the first place. I guess that most people here ETH and Xavi cos they're both young managers, who haven't done much (in top level football), and still have a lot to learn.

How can I be a xavi fanatic?
If I was my name would be XAVIGOAT.

Having said that, we have dealt with a lot of bullshit this season. From levers, to registration issues, to injuries to negreira case.

But he is about to deliver us the first league title in four years.

First big trophy post Messi era.

This will be the best league title ever.

Respect xavi

Redbuck

How can I be a xavi fanatic?
If I was my name would be XAVIGOAT.

Having said that, we have dealt with a lot of bullshit this season. From levers, to registration issues, to injuries to negreira case.

But he is about to deliver us the first league title in four years.

First big trophy post Messi era.

This will be the best league title ever.

Respect xavi
First of all, I don't have much to say about that fanatic stuff other than actions speak louder than words. Secondly, I'm not disrespecting Xavi in any way, I believe that he's the right man to lead our project, but you're putting so much emphasis on the fact that he's winning La Liga , and ignoring his shortcomings as if they don't exist. It's good to know that you already know the good things that Xavi has brought to the team, but if you see Xavi with a more balanced perspective, i.e. the good, the bad and the ugly, you'll come across as a more reasonable poster to most people here

JamDav1982

When levers being pulled to allow Xavi to spend 150+ on players and free signings on big salaries are made out to be 'bullshit' Xavi had to deal with it says it all.

First Barca coach in years that has had from the outset the ability to spend hundreds of millions over a couple transfer windows.

Poor Xavi.

Shite like that that folk argue against and usual folk cant take it and make out as out to get poor Xavi.

iniestaGOAT

First of all, I don't have much to say about that fanatic stuff other than actions speak louder than words. Secondly, I'm not disrespecting Xavi in any way, I believe that he's the right man to lead our project, but you're putting so much emphasis on the fact that he's winning La Liga , and ignoring his shortcomings as if they don't exist. It's good to know that you already know the good things that Xavi has brought to the team, but if you see Xavi with a more balanced perspective, i.e. the good, the bad and the ugly, you'll come across as a more reasonable poster to most people here

I am ignoring the short comings this season because he had INJURIES

ANd not just one or two . A WHOLE LOT OF INJURIES all though out the season.

Any other manager and they get a pass for not wnning the league thish season. Not winning anything this season.

But not XAVI, he is the man. We expect a lot from him and he shall deliver. NEXT SEASON.

JamDav1982

As usual.. injuries excuse for Europe but domestically he is a genius for over coming those injuries.

Mental gymnastics.

Used to be coaches and medical team got blamed for injuries. With Xavi it is all just now bad luck.

Redbuck

I am ignoring the short comings this season because he had INJURIES

ANd not just one or two . A WHOLE LOT OF INJURIES all though out the season.

Any other manager and they get a pass for not wnning the league thish season. Not winning anything this season.

But not XAVI, he is the man. We expect a lot from him and he shall deliver. NEXT SEASON.
I really don't want to come across as a Xavi hater but honestly, injuries definitely doesn't cut it when giving excuses bcos all clubs suffer injuries, it's how you deal with them that matters. If the players who Xavi are supposed to play due to injuries aren't good enough to play for Barca or their style of play isn't suited for Xavi's Barca, whose fault is it then ??? It's definitely on Xavi. So if you think that Xavi's shortcomings can be ignored bcos injuries, have it mind that his poor recruitment is what's made injury of a thing an excuse for you to use an defend him from valid criticism.

iniestaGOAT

I really don't want to come across as a Xavi hater but honestly, injuries definitely doesn't cut it when giving excuses bcos all clubs suffer injuries, it's how you deal with them that matters. If the players who Xavi are supposed to play due to injuries aren't good enough to play for Barca or their style of play isn't suited for Xavi's Barca, whose fault is it then ??? It's definitely on Xavi. So if you think that Xavi's shortcomings can be ignored bcos injuries, have it mind that his poor recruitment is what's made injury of a thing an excuse for you to use an defend him from valid criticism.

He dealt with injuries brother and that's why we are close to winning the league despite the injuries. Hopefully we will go on to win the league.

Let's hope. We are almost there.

JamDav1982

He dealt with injuries brother and that's why we are close to winning the league despite the injuries. Hopefully we will go on to win the league.

Let's hope. We are almost there.

So the mental gymnastics is he can deal with injuries in the league and that is all credit to Xavi but in Europe he cant do anything due to injuries.

It makes no sense.

All teams get injuries and Barca had some to key players but they still should be doing better than only beating PLzn in last 10 European games.

Injuries aside Xavi on top of those has made a lot of poor decisions in Europe.

iniestaGOAT

So the mental gymnastics is he can deal with injuries in the league and that is all credit to Xavi but in Europe he cant do anything due to injuries.

It makes no sense.

All teams get injuries and Barca had some to key players but they still should be doing better than only beating PLzn in last 10 European games.

Injuries aside Xavi on top of those has made a lot of poor decisions in Europe.

So who deserves the credit for this la liga title?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans