Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

It's a good thing RM are imploding domestically, because he is set on choking the league
Madrid's 'super mentality' has been pathetic in the league, so despite all the points we are dropping, they still won't catch us.

They could have cut the gap completely in only the last 6 games or so but bottled against likes of Villareal/Girona.

fergus90

We are fortunate there is no team consistent to capitalise because it feels like the luck we had in the first part of the season has ran out.

Feel like it could be a stumble to the finish line results wise.

Morten

Madrid's 'super mentality' has been pathetic in the league, so despite all the points we are dropping, they still won't catch us.

They could have cut the gap completely in only the last 6 games or so but bottled against likes of Villareal/Girona.

We refuse to defend league titles, its just how we roll.

Though perhaps Barca would have shown some urgency if we got close, i dont know.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
This will be go in history as one of our most pathetic La Liga titles.

Highlights from Xavi last season are Luuk's last gasp winners and this year's clean sheets. And both happened despite Xavi trying something else. So, completely accidental and with nothing of his or Barca's philosophy showing on the pitch.

BJJ

I told you this guy is a joke.

I only caught the second half but when a small team show more organisation and intensity it is worrying. Midfield was a shambles despite De Jong and Pedri playing.

I told you this Qatari bum has no idea how to coach. Put him in charge of City in EPL and City would be languishing in 5th or 6 th spot.

Man is a fraud but look at INIESTAGOAT. Messi is the answer. 🤣

BJJ

Where is Serghei??

Fucking Xavi ho has disappeared. At least the clinically insane INIESTAGOAT has decided to make an appearance. Although his solution is to bring back an ancient Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People thought lighting would strike twice and he could be like Pep but little did we know we'd get the Catalan Mourinho instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans