Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirre_99

Well, too bad Xavi can't play this but on the other hand it gives him some extra time to get fit for WC which is something I like.

I like the national teams tournaments and want to see as strong troops as possible and Spain really want a fit Xavi.

R

Rich

did u use any profanity?

nah it was just some link i found about xavi being an espanyol fan when growing up and his dad playing for them. guess that bohan mod guy didn't like it cos he sent me an arsey message!

V

Valon

nah it was just some link i found about xavi being an espanyol fan when growing up and his dad playing for them. guess that bohan mod guy didn't like it cos he sent me an arsey message!

Probably because you posted it in the news section and that wasn't really news.

Oh and Bo(h)an is the admin. :p

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's been confirmed that he won't play... I really hate La Liga comissioners, a few weeks ago they indulged a irrefutable red for Kameni and the well deserved 5th yellow for Albiol (or was it Arbeloa) but now they look the other way when it's Xavi...

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I dedicate my 1500th post to Xavi Hernandez. My fave FCB player ... the Cerebral Assassin ... may you always find shade and water, Xavi.

barca96

It's been confirmed that he won't play... I really hate La Liga comissioners, a few weeks ago they indulged a irrefutable red for Kameni and the well deserved 5th yellow for Albiol (or was it Arbeloa) but now they look the other way when it's Xavi...

2nd appeal thrown out the window as well sigh

barca96

thanks for the great season xavi!!!!!

btw what jeans was he wearing?
looks awesome!! im into these kinda jeans with those kinda back pockets.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
If Messi was the best, Xavi was simply the brain of all team... he deserves more then other, this title!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I dedicate my 1500th post to Xavi Hernandez. My fave FCB player ... the Cerebral Assassin ... may you always find shade and water, Xavi.

Hehe, nice one Irv.

Xavi should be in that disco with Laporta now, getting drunk as he promised during celebrations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans