Yaya Toure

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
damn skippy

I guess those of you who say mascherano is better than yaya weren't watching the same game when we played the second leg against Chelski, yaya was a complete life safer he is the reason we are in the final along with inesta he doesn't always start games and when ever people question him about his future at Barcelona he is always quick to say he is committed to the barca cause what a professional never moans about not starting every game but when he does what and impact he makes.

Mascherano has not got the vision or pace that yaya has and for a guy of his size its amazing that he can keep up with someone with the pace of drogba.
Also Cambiasso can at times be a little narrow and one sided as Mascherano can be a little hot headed and stupid yaya stays cool charm and collected under pressure, in his two years a barca he has not been red carded and for a defensive player that's amazing record especially with the kind of season we had last year.

We are very lucky to have a defensive midfielder with the versatility and tackling ability of toure yaya and we all saw something at chelski that we didn't know he had exceptional pace when needed and he showed us something that we already knew he had great strength a passion for his football whether he playing for his country or his club, so come on dont knock the yaya .

vamos toure yaya :toure: vamos Barca

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess those of you who say mascherano is better than yaya weren't watching the same game when we played the second leg against Chelski, yaya was a complete life safer he is the reason we are in the final along with inesta he doesn't always start games and when ever people question him about his future at Barcelona he is always quick to say he is committed to the barca cause what a professional never moans about not starting every game but when he does what and impact he makes.

Mascherano has not got the vision or pace that yaya has and for a guy of his size its amazing that he can keep up with someone with the pace of drogba.
Also Cambiasso can at times be a little narrow and one sided as Mascherano can be a little hot headed and stupid yaya stays cool charm and collected under pressure, in his two years a barca he has not been red carded and for a defensive player that's amazing record especially with the kind of season we had last year.

We are very lucky to have a defensive midfielder with the versatility and tackling ability of toure yaya and we all saw something at chelski that we didn't know he had exceptional pace when needed and he showed us something that we already knew he had great strength a passion for his football whether he playing for his country or his club, so come on dont knock the yaya .

vamos toure yaya :toure: vamos Barca

Nice post man.

E

El-Mes-Cule

:hbd: Yaya! I wish that Barca will give you a very nice present this night! TROPHY of Copa del Rey!

TiTi

He's a beast... give him whatever he want just keep him in this team for more years..

Happy birthday.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I missed the 1st 20 mins. He had one bad call during the game, other than that did ok and scored a beauty. Well done Yaya and congratz!

Juan03

what a brilliant goal, i love it when our players shoot from distance and score from free kicks, this gives me optimism for the game vs manu since i wouldnt be surprised of them defending with 8 players and playing counter.

Home of Barca Fans